Hawks Will Meet Up With Tyreke Evans Tomorrow

PSSSHHHRRR87

I will take Dwight along with anyone. But if I can't have Dwight, I want to watch a good team that can push the Heat to seven. You just never know what may happen in the 6th and 7th games during a do or die series.

I think we all want that. But I don't think giving Evans or Iggy $11-12 million per season is a good way to built a non-Dwight team.

Without Dwight I don't want iggy or Evans. I want 1 year guys to save cap and rebuild. If we get Dwight I'd rather have iggy than Evans. One thing is for sure though, Evans and Marvin are definitely not cut from the same cloth. Marvin is a passive guy while Evans is the exact opposite, overly aggressive.

I don't mind that people disagree with me on this. I'm just not going to ignore how in ever non-efficiency stat Tyreke was better as a rookie but that in his contract year he decided he was going to become a more efficient player. I'm just not comfortable with that to give him 12 million a year. But be my guest, take that gamble and see how it turns out.

If we were contending for a Championship next season then I would sign Iggy to a 3year deal - but since we are not - it would be a total waste of money to pay a 30year old player more than 9milion a year. I would rather take a risk on a 23year old who immense talent who was in a terrible circumstance being with Kings.

I don't mind that people disagree with me on this. I'm just not going to ignore how in ever non-efficiency stat Tyreke was better as a rookie but that in his contract year he decided he was going to become a more efficient player. I'm just not comfortable with that to give him 12 million a year. But be my guest, take that gamble and see how it turns out.

If we were contending for a Championship next season then I would sign Iggy to a 3year deal - but since we are not - it would be a total waste of money to pay a 30year old player more than 9milion a year. I would rather take a risk on a 23year old who immensely talented but was in a terrible circumstance being with Kings.

If we REALLY want to screw Doc, we need to figure out a three way trade that somehow lands Austin on the Clippers so Doc is forced to deal with his son and the rest of the team.

We should trade for him so that we can force him to wash the teams underwear throughout the season. That's what a Rivers deserves now after screwing us over with CP3.

Now don't twist words. I never said I would give him $12 mill per year.

I just said that I would rather have Evans, over the next 4 years, then Iggy.

Now don't twist words. I never said I would give him $12 mill per year. I just said that I would rather have Evans, over the next 4 years, then Iggy.

Twist what words? I never claimed that you said that. But that's what it's going to cost, if you believe the offer from New Orleans is real.