• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tomorrow (7/5/13) should be interesting!

PaceRam

IF, Dwight Howard makes his decision (I am still holding out a little hope that he chooses the Hawks!) tomorrow it should not ony be an exciting day for the team he chooses but also for the other teams and players who have been waiting to see what he does so they can move forward with their plans! I am guessing (Probably, just like everyone else) that once Dwight Howard makes his decision public we will see a lot of transactions (FA Signings, Trades, S&T's, etc) almost immediately after his announcement. This should be a very exciting weekend for the Atlanta Hawks (And, all the other NBA Teams) and their Fans!

Hopefully he saw a hawk in the sky while he was on his vision quest

Hopefully he saw a hawk in the sky while he was on his vision quest

Ha. That's what would take for it to happen for us!

Wouldn't be surprised if it is delayed for some reason. Especially if its GS or Houston and they are trying to make deals to clear cap

Dwight will take out a 1 hour time slot around 6 PM Eastern time to announce that he just can't make up his mind at the moment. He will talk about the benefits of playing on every interested team, and then will exit the podium crying because he really has no idea what he wants....

• Like 2

I think it gonna get ugly on the Squawk tomorrow.I predict a lot angry posts and hurt feelings.We will likely have to ban Howard's name from the site like Jordan Crawford and Mayo.Then then fight between the pro-tankers and anti-tankers will break out :(

You sound like a smart and right on the money guy.

Even a pro tanker like me is going to be angry when he doesn't choose here.

I wont be angry at all I will be relieved. I never expected him to sign here. What little hope I had him coming here was destroyed once cp3 resigned.

once he signs the other big pieces will start signing to a team and we can finally find out what direction Ferry has this team going in and what his Plan "B" is.

• Like 1

You sound like a smart and right on the money guy. Even a pro tanker like me is going to be angry when he doesn't choose here.

Lol yeah "pimp" has it right on the money! But I'm so overly optimistic I truly believe Dwight Howard will be a Hawk tomorrow as well as josh smith will remain a hawk AND iggy will become a hawk too! Making us a top 3 defense and top 3 rebounding team, AND number 1 team in the nba for second chance points!Lol I love me....(ps if this doesn't happen expect a bi**ching post from me!...Dolfan get ready to merge!LOL just kidding but I am going to be pissed)Really hope D12 signs. Hawks haven't had a legit superstar player since Wilkins and its getting old.

• Premium Member

Lol yeah "pimp" has it right on the money! But I'm so overly optimistic I truly believe Dwight Howard will be a Hawk tomorrow as well as josh smith will remain a hawk AND iggy will become a hawk too! Making us a top 3 defense and top 3 rebounding team, AND number 1 team in the nba for second chance points!Lol I love me....(ps if this doesn't happen expect a bi**ching post from me!...Dolfan get ready to merge!LOL just kidding but I am going to be pissed)Really hope D12 signs. Hawks haven't had a legit superstar player since Wilkins and its getting old.

Sorry but I think we all are gonna be extremely disapointed. I'm hoping and I think Ferry has a good plan B+. Now if its tanking, that is when I will be pissed and take a season off.

Sorry but I think we all are gonna be extremely disapointed. I'm hoping and I think Ferry has a good plan B+. Now if its tanking, that is when I will be pissed and take a season off.

I feel ya man and don't see Ferry as the taking type. He is just to competitive IMO.

• Moderators

I believe Dwight will still in Colorado come Monday morning and I don't mean as a Nugget. He is so indecisive. And honestly, I'm just ready for him to choose so that we can either move forward with Dwight or move on without him. Too many roster spots to fill to be paralyzed like this. Uggghhh...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol naw I was just talking but to be honest if Howard doesn't choose the hawks my first thread is a common one...."ferry it's time to reveal plan b"I won't get any sleep until I know what plan b is. I mean I'm really hoping for Dwight of course but again if he doesn't sign I feel ferry should reveal plan b as soon as Howard makes his decision because enough time has already been wasted.

Our chances are slim. It would be the shock heard round the world. Rocket and Lakers message boards would go up in flames and tears. I don't expect it. Dwight never indicated or leaked any excitement about Atlanta. Lets build the team that proves the Spurs way works.

I believe Dwight will still in Colorado come Monday morning and I don't mean as a Nugget. He is so indecisive. And honestly, I'm just ready for him to choose so that we can either move forward with Dwight or move on without him. Too many roster spots to fill to be paralyzed like this. Uggghhh...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he knows what he wants but can't get it. In his best world, Houston has Hardin, Smoove ( or a max player ), Parsons, plus Lin as their PG. He has to choose between LA, Houston, or us and there are pro's and cons for all three.

I really think we can field the best combination of talent and youth for a good run, Houston and LA are probably tied. The bright lights of LA and Kobe have definitively turn him away from LA.

Put it to you this way, take our team and cap situation, move them to Houston, and we have D12 in the bag tomorrow.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think he knows what he wants but can't get it. In his best world, Houston has Hardin, Smoove ( or a max player ), Parsons, plus Lin as their PG. He has to choose between LA, Houston, or us and there are pro's and cons for all three. I really think we can field the best combination of talent and youth for a good run, Houston and LA are probably tied. The bright lights of LA and Kobe have definitively turn him away from LA. Put it to you this way, take our team and cap situation, move them to Houston, and we have D12 in the bag tomorrow.

Completely agree. I was thinking this afternoon that it would be a damn shame for D12 to pass up on us just because he dislikes his parents that much. What we can offer is so much better from a basketball sense than the other four. Best PF. Cap space to make additional signings. Great coaching staff and GM. Solid organization from the top down. Great city that has something to offer to everyone. Fans begging for a star to praise and he passes it up because he dislikes his parents. SMH.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it gonna get ugly on the Squawk tomorrow.I predict a lot angry posts and hurt feelings.We will likely have to ban Howard's name from the site like Jordan Crawford and Mayo.Then then fight between the pro-tankers and anti-tankers will break out :(

Soooo you're saying it's gonna be an exciting day, right?

Our chances are slim. It would be the shock heard round the world. Rocket and Lakers message boards would go up in flames and tears. I don't expect it. Dwight never indicated or leaked any excitement about Atlanta. Lets build the team that proves the Spurs way works.

The Spurs way is Tim Duncan.

Completely agree. I was thinking this afternoon that it would be a damn shame for D12 to pass up on us just because he dislikes his parents that much. What we can offer is so much better from a basketball sense than the other four. Best PF. Cap space to make additional signings. Great coaching staff and GM. Solid organization from the top down. Great city that has something to offer to everyone. Fans begging for a star to praise and he passes it up because he dislikes his parents. SMH.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F DH, The Varsity should throw his punk as. out!