The Hawks want to know who we want back next year from last years roster

Admin

I have never heard of that player so does that response really belong here in a post concerning what players we want back? Stop high jacking threads and answer the question or don't respond at all.

That player doesn't exist like the rest of the players from last year being on this roster again that aren't signed to the Hawks.

Stop jumping on my neck when I clearly don't like the idea of the Hawks doing the status quo. Buzzard, I would really prefer if you put me on your ignore list instead of attacking me with every post when I mention moving on and rebuilding. There was three other posters before me that mentioned rebuilding, did you jump on their necks? No.

Edited by Leadership

I could give a diddly poo about that chart and I already destroyed its statistical irrelevancy in that thread. You only win with superstars. You only get superstars through free agency, trades or the draft. If we miss out on Dwight that only leaves two options and of those only one is realistic.

Exactly. Just draft. Don't bring back the same ol' treadmill team.

So true. Also true for every other team in the league, really. Eventually Wade slows down more, though, right?

Wade really slows down if we pick up Psycho T and bring Ivan back!

I could give a diddly poo about that chart and I already destroyed its statistical irrelevancy in that thread. You only win with superstars. You only get superstars through free agency, trades or the draft. If we miss out on Dwight that only leaves two options and of those only one is realistic.

You did what now? I would love to see where you destroyed it as I'm afraid I must have missed out.

Teague, Horford, Korver, Jenkins, Lou to begin with. ZaZa if he is cheap enough but I like the idea of our two rookie canters getting playing time.

If we can work a snt for Josh I am good with that. If not sign him for what he is really worth. I think by now he has let the market bring him down to earth concerning his "I am a max player" opinion.

• Premium Member

Teague, Horford, Korver, Jenkins, Lou to begin with. ZaZa if he is cheap enough but I like the idea of our two rookie canters getting playing time.

If we can work a snt for Josh I am good with that. If not sign him for what he is really worth. I think by now he has let the market bring him down to earth concerning his "I am a max player" opinion.

Jenkins, Horford and Lou aren't free agents!

Didnt you see the spell he cast at horwarts that made data irrelevant? Or maybe it is that statistics is the devil. I can't figure out which one it was but definitely one of those to disprove it.

Horwarts? Isn't that something that Lindsay Lohan has?

• Like 2