• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight eliminates Atlanta, will be signing with Houston

Admin

Howard is playing Ferry and the rest of the teams interested. He knew he was signing with Houston since day one. Ferry needs to move on and start adding players to this roster.

Danny please don't listen to these "fans" who don't understand how good Asik is defensively and on the glass and how he's a huge upgrade to Josh Smith.

Asik is a great asset a young 27 year old elite rebounding and defending big man only making 8 mil a year. I dunno if the fans are just emotional right now or are just ignorant about him.

Edited by yungsta

Danny please don't listen to these "fans" who don't understand how good Asik is defensively and on the glass and how he's a huge upgrade to Josh Smith.

Don't worry, I'm SURE DF doesn't buy into the YAYPOINTS/ZOMGDUNKS philosophy. He'll lead us to the promised land yet!

• Like 1

My only gripe is, if he intended on signing with Houston all this time, why did he feel the need to prolong the inevitable?

If you really have to ask this, then you haven't paid attention to the attention whore the last few years.

• Like 1

I have no idea why folks dont like Asik next to Al. Seems like the feeling is only sign superstars to multi year deals, and fill the team with 1 year contracts until we stumble into a superstar.
  • Like 2

He is only an upgrade for rebounding and being a true center. Everything else, Smoove is much better. Smoove never gets outproduced in his career. Asik has been outproduced every year. This is like us trading Smoove for Hawksquawk legends Samuel Dalembert, Emeka Okafor, and Chris Kaman. We would be taking a step forward in terms of fit with Horford and taking fours steps back in terms of talent. I hope we can get Asik and flip in him a three team deal. We get a 1st round 2014 for Asik and send him to Cleveland or Orlando or where ever they can give us a 2014 1st round pick.

He is only an upgrade for rebounding and being a true center. Everything else, Smoove is much better. Smoove never gets outproduced in his career. Asik has been outproduced every year. This is like us trading Smoove for Hawksquawk legends Samuel Dalembert, Emeka Okafor, and Chris Kaman. We would be taking a step forward in terms of fit with Horford and taking fours steps back in terms of talent. I hope we can get Asik and flip in him a three team deal. We get a 1st round 2014 for Asik and send him to Cleveland or Orlando or where ever they can give us a 2014 1st round pick.

What does "Asik has been outproduced every year" mean?

Not following...

• Like 1