• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rumor: Hawks to try and SnT Josh to Houston for Asik. Lakers to try and SnT Howard for Asik. Battle is on...

Admin

Royce White? Are you serious? ROYCE WHITE?

Lol I know, ROYCE WHITE?

This guy was probably the best all-around player coming out of College last year. People were comparing him to a poor man's Lebron due to his size + excellent passing vision. Heck, all I really want is Asik, but we just so happen to get Asik, and White, it's a bonus.

Lol I know, ROYCE WHITE?

This guy was probably the best all-around player coming out of College last year. People were comparing him to a poor man's Lebron due to his size + excellent passing vision. Heck, all I really want is Asik, but we just so happen to get Asik, and White, it's a bonus.

Well if we can get Royce on a bus tonight, he can be in Atlanta by tomorrow...

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Sorry, but Teague, Lou, Al and Asik will get the Hawks back to the playoffs. That means not top pick next year either. That looks like another first round team in the making. Ferry is building another first or second round team. Book it. That's what is happening.

Actually Teague, SG, Korver,Al, and Asik may win the East!!!!

Let's go Asik!!!

• Like 2

Apparently Asik would like to go back to the Bulls and I've heard the Bulls would welcome him back. Maybe we can find a way to parlay him into a trade for Noah?

Not happening. They wouldnt even entertain the idea of trading noah for aldridge. I would be very interested in a package that includes butler though.

Guest rivgambino

God no. Asik is FAR more valuable.

I agree but if we are going to experience this dwightmare we might as well expect the worse.

Omer Asik would be a good addition. This allows Horford to move to his more natural position, the team has a C that can protect the rim, and rebound. 10 ppg and 11 rpg are great numbers. I don't get the role player label. Detroit built a good defensive team that won a championship with Ben Wallace who was piss poor on offense but was great on the defensive end. Bud is a defensive coach and Asik fits the philosphy.

PG: Teague or Schröder

SG: Jenkins?

SF: Korver

PF: Horford

C: Asik

That looks like a quality lineup with a young C developing in the process.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Apparently Asik would like to go back to the Bulls and I've heard the Bulls would welcome him back. Maybe we can find a way to parlay him into a trade for Noah?

Now that's a trade I would get behind. Gators reunited!

C - Noah

PF - Horf

SF - Brewer

Would be happy with that trade and Noah fits the work ethic that Coach Bud wants.

• Like 2

I don't want Asik because of this. Done with the treadmill mindset. Rather take a chance on Parker and Wiggins.

The chances of getting Parker or Wiggins are very, very small. If we tank and miss, we'll still be on a treadmill but it will be the no-more-than-30-wins-per-season-treadmill.

Not happening. They wouldnt even entertain the idea of trading noah for aldridge. I would be very interested in a package that includes butler though.

Thibs really hated losing Asik. It's probably too much to hope for, but you never know.

The chances of getting Parker or Wiggins are very, very small. If we tank and miss, we'll still be on a treadmill but it will be the no-more-than-30-wins-per-season-treadmill.

And more chances at early picks = better chances at Franchise players. Are we getting stars in free agency?

But really I will be happy with anyone in next year's top 10 in the draft. Deep.

Uh oh, captain multiple sources in chiming in now...

Joakim for who?

Asik / young guy from Rockets

But if a SnT of Smith for Asik goes down, I won't hate it. As long as it does NOT include Lin. I don't think I could take two years of Tim Tebow Jeremy Lin in Atlanta. Uggghhh...

I'd be willing to give Lin a shot at running the team. Without a ball dominant SG next to him he might be alright. Apparently Budenholzer likes him.

• Like 1

The smart move is to suck the life out of your conference foe and just sign Howard outright. If you are going to send a good player somewhere, always, if possible send him to the opposite conference.

I like our chances!