• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

*2013* Update: Hawks have agreed to deal with Paul Millsap

Admin

Dolf, you can see this as a treadmill team move. We can all see that.

If this was the final move of the offseason then sure. But we're far from done so let's chill and see what the final roster looks like. The only thing I will guarantee is that we aren't tanking, but I've been telling you guys that we aren't cultivating a loser culture around here for weeks now and some of you refuse to believe that.

I wanted Carl Landry. Millsap seems to be a more talented version. Im happy. I know everyone will say why, but he is young and in a rebuilding process we will need all the pieces we can get.

Good Hire IMO

Millsap is MUCH more talented than Landry. 2 year deal, now let's hope its for 17-19 million at the most.

• Like 1

Millsap had the most Win Shares last season of any available forward. Wonder if DF likes advanced stats? :)

• Like 4

Millsap had the most Win Shares last season of any available forward. Wonder if DF likes advanced stats? Posted Image

I wonder if he likes to read advanced stats while on the treadmill? #mostoverusedandinappropriateword

• Like 2

Millsap had the most Win Shares last season of any available forward. Wonder if DF likes advanced stats? Posted Image

Did you hear him talk about the draft? We seem to have a whole advanced stats team that he pays a lot of attention to.