• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOL YALL SATISFIED NOW!

LastDon

When resigning players ownership takes into account the pulse of the fans..so now we are about to lose a exciting productive player in Smoove for an over paid f***in Paper Boy! Thanks..:-)

Worst post ever. The fans didn't make Josh hard headed and pout and get suspended and tell him that he's Reggie freakin Miller!

When resigning players ownership takes into account the pulse of the fans..so now we are about to lose a exciting productive player in Smoove for an over paid f***in Paper Boy!Thanks..:-)

So you rather have Smoove signed for 14.5 million a year for 5 years; than Millsap 9.5 for 2?

Milsap and Smoove are opposites when it comes to midrange jumpers, which will be key in the PnR. Smoove made you cringe everytime he launched one up. Millsap is very good with mid range shots (42% from mid range, 49% overall) he will fit the style of offense we will employ nicely.

• Premium Member

I am VERY happy with Millsap in a Hawks uni, for he was the free agent I wanted the most. Even more than the diva and Mr. Flopper.

GREAT SIGNING DF! YOU RULE!

GOOD RIDDANCE J-Brick! Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1

Al Jefferson. .or Maybe Bynum..but the paper boy?! If other significant moves aren't made I'm done with the hawks this coming season. .There was no other team that would have paid that guy 9 million. ..First Korver now this..I knew this was a huge mistake..dude couldn't even put a championship team around LeBron James..Danny Ferry is a f***in joke!!

• Premium Member

Al Jefferson. .or Maybe Bynum..but the paper boy?! If other significant moves aren't made I'm done with the hawks this coming season. .There was no other team that would have paid that guy 9 million. ..First Korver now this..I knew this was a huge mistake..dude couldn't even put a championship team around LeBron James..Danny Ferry is a f***in joke!!

Go to the Utah board and ask who is better Jefferson or Millsap. You haven't seen these guys play if you think this is a tragedy. Al Jefferson is a tragedy, the guy gives away more on defense than what he gives you on the other end.

Millsap + Horford > Millsap + Jefferson

Edited by Atlantaholic