Merged: Hawks are in negotiations with Monta Ellis. Not signed yet

drzachary

True. However, what if you have him drive and dish to Korver or pick-n-roll Horford or Millsap?

He doesn't know how to pass. Nor does he know how to defend. Mark Jackson couldn't wait to get him off of the Warriors when he took over and the Bucks were trying to move him after half a season.

I don't care that there was a rumor that the Spurs were interested in him. First off I don't believe that but even if it is true, they're in a completely different position to control him.

• Like 1

If this is true, it's obviously just a part of that Ferry smoke screen being mentioned all over the Squawk. Ferry is obviously going to sign and trade this trade in a four team trade that trades the rights to the trade for a couple first round picks and Pekovic, right guys? Guys?

Agreed but his stats are clearly worse on the Bucks than his career numbers I blame Jennings

Only his FG% was worse with Milwaukee. Other than that he was better than his career numbers, at least his raw numbers are.

What has Ferry done so far? Sign Paul Millsap and DMC? Sweep all of the old, injured, boneheaded talent out of town? Monta fits a role and that's why we need him. He is also a potential trade chip and so is Millsap. Transition is ugly in the NBA. We won't know what team Ferry and the Hawks are trying to make for another 3 or so years.

We might all be dead by then . . .