• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Andrew Bynum MEGA Thread - post all discussion here

WillBarrow

Then trade Teague for Jennings and have floor spacing and a better PnR player.

Jennings

Korver

maybe a defensive SF

Horford

Bynum

Is Bynum still rumored to be making his decision today?

Could we still S&T Jeff? I'm still sadly an ignoramus when it comes to the CBA's details. Jeff resigned over the cap, though, maybe?

Your starting 5 would be Jeff, Korver, Junkyard, Horf and Knees, with Millsy, Sweet Lou, Jenkins, World's Best Boss making up a solid 2nd team foundation and Cunningham + Muscles for mop-up minutes. That's only 11, so you'd still need a backup point and some other filler, or bring the rookies over.

Millsap will play SF most of the time if we get Bynum. Which he is very well capable of. I'd still rather have him on say LeBron that Korver... Need someone physical like Millsap there even if he is a little heavier than would be liked.

PF - Horford (17); Millsap (31)C - Bynum (30), Horford (18)

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Millsap will play SF most of the time if we get Bynum. Which he is very well capable of. I'd still rather have him on say LeBron that Korver... Need someone physical like Millsap there even if he is a little heavier than would be liked.

I'd say it's not likely that Bynum gets more than 25 min a night until playoffs regardless.

I tend to agree. You can't have everything. So what if we are a little slower at the SF position but can put out a front line of studs.

PF - Horford (17); Millsap (31)C - Bynum (30), Horford (18)

Truth! With the option to 'go big' if Bud wanted to try it, with all 3 on the floor at once.

• Premium Member

Which leads me to a new thought... though maybe someone in these 10 pages has already proposed it... if Bynum to CLE, what does that mean to Varajeo's status, if anything?

I would prefer if the Hawks team doctors perform their own MRI and check him out for themselves. I don't want them relying on 'medicals' from his camp.

Stop it now, Millsap isn't a SF, not even close!!! Of course he could play sf anyone could play sf but is that ideal or should he be starting there?

SAY IT WITH ME

Posted Image

• Like 2

Stop it now, Millsap isn't a SF, not even close!!! Of course he could play sf anyone could play sf but is that ideal or should he be starting there?

SAY IT WITH ME

Posted Image

While Millsap can shoot the 3, You want him in the post with his amazing ballhandling for his size and face up game. He gets to the line more than Horford.

SAY IT WITH ME

Posted Image

OH PLEASE!

It comes down to matchups and having a coach who can react. Can Milsap play SF every night against every team? No. But can he do it a lot of times and give us a BIG advantage on the front line? Yes.

We play Deetroit...I got no worries with Paul Milsap on Smoove.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

OH PLEASE!

It comes down to matchups and having a coach who can react. Can Milsap play SF every night against every team? No. But can he do it a lot of times and give us a BIG advantage on the front line? Yes.

We play Deetroit...I got no worries with Paul Milsap on Smoove.

Of course. Especially when Serg Ibaka lines up at sf. Lol

Josh is a tweener who can play both sf and pf and be relatively too highly efficient at both. Millsap on the other hand is a pf and only a pf. He can play sf but so can Zach Randolph, who is a better player imo but would I ever play him significant minutes at sf just because ''well he could''? See prior post for answer.

Edited by GABALLA