• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Simple but sweet, Jennings or Teague?

IllestPamfilis

Jeff. He has gotten better every year. He has alot to improve on but with his short time as a starter he has killed as many PG's that have so called killed him, and thats all while dealing with a dumb ass Josh Smith that makes sure he doesn't have the ball as much as he should. Jennings has had the ball in his hands with hella minutes since he entered the league. He came out hot his rookie year but hasn't done anything to build on that since. No player that can't hit 40% from the floor consistently is a future star, u guys must all be drunk saying that.

Teague improved from season one starting to season 2. Im not sure how you can say he has reached his peak but Jennings who has started 4 seasons is still full of potential.

Thank you. Im really not understanding that logic. Its not like Jennings was sitting behind a better player or just waiting his turn. Dude has been a starter from pretty much day 1.

Jeff. He has gotten better every year. He has alot to improve on but with his short time as a starter he has killed as many PG's that have so called killed him, and thats all while dealing with a dumb ass Josh Smith that makes sure he doesn't have the ball as much as he should. Jennings has had the ball in his hands with hella minutes since he entered the league. He came out hot his rookie year but hasn't done anything to build on that since. No player that can't hit 40% from the floor consistently is a future star, u guys must all be drunk saying that.

Its the new toy or the grass is greener symdrome.

lol at future star with swagger. The same guys that said his team would beat Miami in 6 shot 30% from the floor for the series. Nothing like a guy that talks trash but DOESN'T back it up lmao

Edited by Cwell

Teague without question. We don't need any more mindless chuckers. I'm astonished that management would even consider Jennings. He just doesn't fit what Bud wants at all. He is not a team player, he wastes shot attempts and certainly is no better on defense than Teague. Who needs him?

• Like 1

I'd like to keep Teague and see him run the show without Smoove. Our offense is going to have a complete different identity under new coaching and no Smoove. Smoove wasn't an offense killer, but with the changes, I wanna keep Teague.

• Like 2

I know Hawks fans don't watch a lot of Bucks games.....or at least I don't However I did watch them get beat by theHawks 3 times. This year Teague's Hawks wet 3-0 vs. Jennings Bucks and Teague dominated Jennings head to head. Here are their game stats4/12/13J Teague 24 pts / 10 assists / 10-15 FG / 4-5 FTJennings 12 pts / 13 assists / 4-15 FG / 3-5 FT 3/20/13J Teague 14 pts / 8 assists / 5-13 FGs / 4-5 FTJennings 21 pts / 5 assists / 8-18 FG / 2-3 FT 2/23/2013J Teague 23 pts / 9 assists / 8-15 FG / 5-5 FTJennings 11 pts / 11 assists / 4-11 FG / 2-2 FT 3 Game Head to Head Averages:J Teague 20.3 ppg / 9.0 apg / 53 % FG / 86.6 % FTJennings 14.6 ppg / 9.6 apg / 36 % FG / 70 % FT For all the talk abour Jennings being more aggressive Teague got to the free throw line for 15 FT attempts to Jennings 10 FT attempts. Jennings had 1 more FG attempt then Teague but 14 less points.

you're missing a game. Jeff had 27 March 20, head to head but Jeff came out on top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN4gsKz4kPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNdMyXMoL9g

Teague all the way. He has grown every year and still has serious upside. Larry Drew knows whats up.

Jennings has way too many red lights and warning signs for 12M+. Now that Ferry has done his best to sink Teague's trade value, time to sign him up for a bargain. Ideally with a team option after 2 years if that is possible.

Let me add this wrinkle.... Jennings is wanting 12 million JT will probably sign for 8 or 9

This.But yeah, Teague. Jennings has more "dog" and I think that's what people see as his upside. And maybe they're right. But Teague is just better now and I'd rather see him in Bud's system. And yes, that money is a factor if the reported numbers are true.

Jennings hasn't been involved with many talented bigs in his career except Bogut, who is a horrible pnr big. The next best big was Drew Gooden. He has been on ISO oriented teams since he has been in the league. First it was Salmons, then it was Ellis that he had to work with. His style of play has been indicative of the Milwaukee's offensive plan for the past 4 years. If you put him on our squad with superior pnr bigs(Horrd/Milsap), and sharp-shooters like Korver, Jenkins, and L.Williams, Jennings numbers would be for more efficient than it ever was for the Bucks. Teague's had good shooters, and quality big man at his disposal and his numbers are slightly better than Jennings. In a proven system that Bud knows like the back of his hand, skilled bigs, and shooters, Jennings could explode in Atlanta. I could see 20 pts 3reb 8 ast 2stl

JT for me. I heard that there was confusion with the coach giving direction and some players demanding the ball. I think with JT having one director and one directive he would be much more effective, confident, agressive and willing to do more. I have loved watching him grow and I believe that we have not seen all there is to see yet.

• Like 1

Jennings hasn't been involved with many talented bigs in his career except Bogut, who is a horrible pnr big. The next best big was Drew Gooden. He has been on ISO oriented teams since he has been in the league. First it was Salmons, then it was Ellis that he had to work with. His style of play has been indicative of the Milwaukee's offensive plan for the past 4 years. If you put him on our squad with superior pnr bigs(Horrd/Milsap), and sharp-shooters like Korver, Jenkins, and L.Williams, Jennings numbers would be for more efficient than it ever was for the Bucks. Teague's had good shooters, and quality big man at his disposal and his numbers are slightly better than Jennings. In a proven system that Bud knows like the back of his hand, skilled bigs, and shooters, Jennings could explode in Atlanta. I could see 20 pts 3reb 8 ast 2stl

This is a tantalizing line of thinking, I'm just afraid too many GM's have outsmarted themselves with this type of thinking in the past only to get burned. I mean, honestly, is there an example out there that has happened similar to this? Specifically with PG's magically becoming efficient? If not, give me the proven, cheaper option.

BJ, I love Teague but BJ has more heart when he plays. He's the type of player that's more respected in my opinion. He's more of a leader and our team fits him a lot better than any of those Bucks teams have.