• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Simple but sweet, Jennings or Teague?

IllestPamfilis

My personal preference, I want Brandon Jennings. He's still young and could easily become our top scorer. I love me some Jeff Teague but I honestly think he's reached his ceiling. I just hope to god that we don't end up with Monta Ellis, boy would that be a disaster. The question is simple though, do you want Jeff Teague or Brandon Jennings on your Atlanta Hawks?

I wouldn't mind acquiring Jennings...

I remember a couple years ago, before he came into the league, he played one season in Europe and he was hyped as one of the greatest talents... I believe that he's got better play-making skills than JT and has agressive scoring mentality... He's still very young and with proper and discipline coaching he could very well realize his potentials!

Edited by T21

Fully charged Teague or Teague needing his batteries replaced?

When Mr. Baggums is engaged he is a notch above Jennings. But, too often Teague needs motivation and just doesn't show up. Sometimes this happens during the same game.

Brandon Jennings, what kind of question is this. I am sure if I was Milwaukee who lacks PnR bigs, shooters, and needs versatility from their PG, I would take Teague all day especially if the other option is pay Jennings big bucks but as a Hawks fan, this is a no brainer. Jennings provides us a playmaker which we desperately need, he can be someone that gives us 16ppg and he can defend the PnR even if Jeff is a superior man defender. Teague bring value but for what we need, Jennings brings so much more.

• Moderators

If all these rumors are true, then we certainly know who LD prefers.

I stepped in this last year, when I suspected Teague was about to be flipped for Jennings pre-season. If Jennings were a significantly better defender, I'd be willing to overlook his subpar shooting numbers and wildly inconsistent passing nights. Alas, on this roster, I'd rather stick with the East's second-highest free throw percentage shooter getting an even greater boost in usage and ball handling with you-know-who out-of-town, rather than endure the scrutiny of looking like we've merely replaced one piece of hyped-but-flawed Oak Hill furniture with another.

Teague would make a great Bucks logo, though. Deer in the headlights!

~lw3

• Premium Member

Teague.

How many saying Jennings are just saying Jennings because he's new?

Teague bests Jennings in every area.. even salary.

Don't be in a hurry to get Jennings because he's new. Look over his history...

• Like 1

Jennings has started more games than Jeff Teague has played so Im not buying into this potential talk. Jennings is what he is, a flashy ineffecient chucker. Looks like the grass is greener syndrome on here. Jennings is not going to be a star. And the Bucks score more points and played better defense when Jennings was on the bench. Dude has been the focal point of the Bucks for years and hasnt been a star, yet he will come here and become one? Based on what?

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Teague for me. I like Jennings' wild game on a personal level since I like mindless scorers. But Teague has not reached his potential yet. He added the three and a decent pullup to his game, but there's more there that he can(and will) do to get better. He made a step change in his performance last season and he will make another step change next season. The question is whether he will do that in a Hawks jersey. With the right people in his ear he will be awesome next season.

Jennings.More upside. Change of scenery may do him well.Teague has peaked IMO.

Teague improved from season one starting to season 2. Im not sure how you can say he has reached his peak but Jennings who has started 4 seasons is still full of potential.

• Like 2