• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bucks about to offer Jeff Teague

NBASupes

The way some of you guys sh*t on Teague is disgusting and probably one of the reasons nobody wants to play here.

You ain't lying,..I get that one may think that Teague is not great or won't become great, but he clearly has improved in the 2 years of playing time.

You ain't lying,..I get that one may think that Teague is not great or won't become great, but he clearly has improved in the 2 years of playing time.

I agree. I was being extreme because posters have been bashing Jennings. But my point is still intact. If anyone thinks Teague has the talent, drive, upside, heart, ability, etc. that Jennings has then you prob love the smell of your own farts too.

I agree. I was being extreme because posters have been bashing Jennings. But my point is still intact. If anyone thinks Teague has the talent, drive, upside, heart, ability, etc. that Jennings has then you prob love the smell of your own farts too.

Better to love the smell of your own farts than love the smell of somebody else's, no? Lol

If we lose him for Jennings and don't get anyone else RIP Hawks. People on here only want Jennings because of SWAG. All stats point toward him being awful and Teague being better.

Maybe they want Jennings because he has playmaking ability and can be an All Star level player and Jeff is a decent PG but those are all over the NBA today.

If we lose him for Jennings and don't get anyone else RIP Hawks. People on here only want Jennings because of SWAG. All stats point toward him being awful and Teague being better.

Maybe they want Jennings because he has playmaking ability and can be an All Star level player and Jeff is a decent PG but those are all over the NBA today.

Lol, pretty big divide here.

I'm sure that this has already been covered somewhere, but:

Teague is 25

Jennings is 23

Isn't like Teague is the kid here.

I'll take either, but give me a choice and I'll take the cheaper, and if that still doesn't decide it, I'll take the younger.

Lol, pretty big divide here.

I'm sure that this has already been covered somewhere, but:

Teague is 25

Jennings is 23

Isn't like Teague is the kid here.

I'll take either, but give me a choice and I'll take the cheaper, and if that still doesn't decide it, I'll take the younger.

1 year of age is that big of a difference? Jeff turned 25 just last month. Brandon will be 24 before the season starts in a few months, why is that such a deciding factor?