• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague doesn't want to come back?

Brotha2ThaNite

So, I guess Jeff is up-set?

I don't know how to feel about Jeff as our PG. Matching that deal could put us back like the last contract to Marvin Williams. All of us thought is was a good contact in the beginning. After year 2 of that contract we were pretty pissed. lol

I like Brandon Jennings but I don't like his sometimes crazy shooting.

I want to see Dennis starting. Hell, that might be too much for the young guy but he has being playing with older men in Euro.

Hmmmm, what to do? What to do?

If Jeff doesn't want to be here F him. I want guys that want to play for this team. if he wants to cry because his ego isn't getting stroked. I'll be looking for Teague in the Hall of Fame. Piss off. Next, move on. We can find someone that is just as adequate.

• Like 1

Just get Brandon Jennings. Bucks will drop him and we could work out a cheaper, maybe shorter deal with him until Schröder develops. If it doesn't work out, lottery pick. I think it will work out.

Edited by RWF

I could really care less. I would like to see something come back for Teague, but honestly he's just isn't worth that much in a return trade. Sometimes it is just better to keep the cap space to work another deal than to take on a bad player or contract.

Teague will never be an All-star caliber PG. At best he's middle of the road guy as a PG (meaning distributor, leader, and initiator of the offense and defense).