• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another Reason to not like Marvin Williams

Randy

He may have cost the Atlanta Dream a WNBA title.

From a list of the 10 worst trades in WNBA History:

No. 8 June 2008 The Atlanta Dream traded Camille Little to the Seattle Storm for a second round pick. The pick turned out to be Shalee Lehning, who was not terrible for Atlanta. Little, of course, blossomed into a very good starter for the Storm and was key to Seattle beating Atlanta in the 2010 Finals. Like #10 above, this deal was precipitated by player demand. Little had broken up with her boyfriend, Marvin Williams, who played for the Atlanta Hawks at the time. She requested a trade to avoid having to see him at their shared facilities all the time

http://www.swishappeal.com/2013/7/12/4517742/the-worst-trades-in-wnba-history

Edited by Randy
  • Like 1

He may have cost the Atlanta Dream a WNBA title.

From a list of the 10 worst trades in WNBA History:

No. 8 June 2008 The Atlanta Dream traded Camille Little to the Seattle Storm for a second round pick. The pick turned out to be Shalee Lehning, who was not terrible for Atlanta. Little, of course, blossomed into a very good starter for the Storm and was key to Seattle beating Atlanta in the 2010 Finals. Like #10 above, this deal was precipitated by player demand. Little had broken up with her boyfriend, Marvin Williams, who played for the Atlanta Hawks at the time. She requested a trade to avoid having to see him at their shared facilities all the time

http://www.swishappeal.com/2013/7/12/4517742/the-worst-trades-in-wnba-history

Maybe it was the constant quacking during...well, you know...

• Like 1

• Moderators

Like #10 above, this deal was precipitated by player demand. Little had broken up with her boyfriend, Marvin Williams, who played for the Atlanta Hawks at the time. She requested a trade to avoid having to see him at their shared facilities all the time

Interesting. I had completely the opposite reaction when the Hawks broke up with Marvin.

• Like 3

Interesting. I had completely the opposite reaction when the Hawks broke up with Marvin.

Broke up with Marvin?

• Moderators

"I'm sorry, baby, you're lovin's just not all it's quacked up to be."

~camille

BTW, I'll have you know, you guys RUINED my WNBA Quiz question for Sunday! FWIW, the Dream play Camille and the Seattle Whatstheirfaces on Sunday night, about an hour before Vegasball.

~lw3