• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With Teague being re-signed who is next for the Hawks?

PaceRam

Now that Jeff Teague has been re-signed (and, I do think that was a good move) who (Dalembert, Oden, etc) do you think the Hawks will target as their next FA signing? And, do they have any cap space left after the Teague signing to even go after any quality FA's?

Now that Jeff Teague has been re-signed (and, I do think that was a good move) who (Dalembert, Oden, etc) do you think the Hawks will target as their next FA signing? And, do they have any cap space left after the Teague signing to even go after any quality FA's?

Cap space left? You kidding me? We've got tons. We still only have like 6 guys under contract and all are very reasonable and efficient contracts. I think the plan should be to find AFFORDABLE (I have no concerns Ferry knows the meaning of this word) pieces that can shape this roster and maintain flexibility to sign and trade players and a mindset of moving up in the 2014 draft.

Matching Teague's contract was a no-brainer. Very reasonable deal for a slightly above replacement player starting PG.

What's next? I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out. I think Ferry will try to add a veteran athletic/defensive center at a reasonable price. Then, we'll probably find a veteran role player we can get on the cheap and say game on.

We still need a starting shooting guard, unless we plan at starting Jenkins. We could still use some size and athleticism at that position.

I think we have to start Jenkins because getting a starting 2 at this point is probably not going to happen

We cant even afford to sign him straight up anymore. We have like 8 million in cap space left.

Thats it? Damn, thats embaressing considering there is a chance we could completely miss the playoffs this year.

I would go after a center, I already said that a reasonable target is Samuel Dalembert, he would be a great fit next to Horford, would provide finally a true rim protector at Center.

On the wing we still need help, we just have Jenkins, Korver and Carroll, none of them are starting material and are really weak defenders, I guess Jenkins will have the opportunity to start, also there is nothing left on the FA market. The optimum solution would be to trade Lou for a reliable starter but another solution would be someone like Ronnie Brewer that would be able to provide quality minutes, we really need defense on the wing.

• Like 1