• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bricky Schröder

NJHAWK

I know the song lw3, I immediately started humming it and I am sure people around me were annoyed. I may just be a little out of it today, but where is the connection with Denis?

• Premium Member

I know the song lw3, I immediately started humming it and I am sure people around me were annoyed. I may just be a little out of it today, but where is the connection with Denis?

The character playing the piano is named Schröder. (Edit: Schröder with an o and an e -- this is autocorrecting.)

Edited by supermariowest

The character playing the piano is named Schröder. (Edit: Schröder with an o and an e -- this is autocorrecting.)

Derrrr...brain fart. Forgot his name. Thanks, and I imagine sir foster will try this a few times. He already has some Paul Simon playing for Al jumpers.

• Moderators

Skip Zu Meine Lou?

~lw3

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Derrrr...brain fart. Forgot his name. Thanks, and I imagine sir foster will try this a few times. He already has some Paul Simon playing for Al jumpers.

Yeah, figured it was a brain fart. If you can hum the Linus and Lucy tune, you probably know the piano player's name. I'd imagine the same and hopefully he can have some fun with DMC as well.

How 'bout Tricky Schröder? Even Smitty would be okay with that.

Oh, and where the heck is the umlaut key, people?

~lw3

You don't need no stinking umlaut key when you've got an administratör here who does an auto-correction on variations of his name to fix it for everyone.

• Like 3

Sorry I had to set that up since I had seen about 6 different variations on the spelling of his name and I'm a freak when it comes to spelling names correctly.

• Moderators

Do you disagree with me auto-correcting his name to spell it the proper way? I intentionally left "Schredder" alone so that people could use this nickname.

I love it. I was trying to figure out how to do assign hot keys to the proper spelling on Windows 7 (as far as I can tell you could do this with a phrase on Windows 95 but not on Windows 7).

Schröder. Sweet.

• Like 1

I love it. I was trying to figure out how to do assign hot keys to the proper spelling on Windows 7 (as far as I can tell you could do this with a phrase on Windows 95 but not on Windows 7).

Schröder. Sweet.

I hadn't tried it on my Windows PC's yet but on the MacBook it's hold the Fn key and press and hold 'o' and then a little thing pops up and you select with character you want. Major PITA to do it every time and I don't want to disrespect the kid by not spelling his name the proper way so I decided to put this in and save myself (and others) the time.

Do you disagree with me auto-correcting his name to spell it the proper way? I intentionally left "Schredder" alone so that people could use this nickname.

Here I go thinking I was a genius for spelling it with the umlaut, didn't realize the computer genie was at work!! Lol.

Keep it up, I've got almost every (unless absolutely butchered) variation covered to fix his name Posted Image

Oh yeah? Even Shitrodent? Because I could see someone getting angry at him after a game with too many turnovers and calling him a Shitrodent.

Or Schlitzroder. I could also see DJ/Marilyn being excited for him after a game winner and naming him after one of his favorite beers.