• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is this our SG?

Diesel

• Moderators

Might be our 15th man. If the season began today, and given the success that we had when starting him with Teague last season, pretty sure Lou starts at the 2.

They've been saying that Bud has Lou in the Manu role off the bench. We still have three months to go so we'll see how it shakes out.

straight poop. nuff said

Reminds me when the Spurs signed Danny Green. People were saying he was straight garbage. Even though he always could shoot and he could always play defense. We need wing defenders on this team that aren't complete liabilities on offense.

• Like 2

I did too, and to be honest he is probably better than any SG we have on the roster right now...wait, I am probably better than any SG we have on the roster right now, and I am almost 40 with spinal surgery.

I did too, and to be honest he is probably better than any SG we have on the roster right now...wait, I am probably better than any SG we have on the roster right now, and I am almost 40 with spinal surgery.

I'm sure you're better than one of the best pure shooters in the league (two of them if you count Korver as a 2) and a former 6th man of the year.

Stupid comment. If Lighty was so good he'd be getting more than just a summer league or camp invite.

Edited by WakaFlocka