• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Respect for Chipper just went up

Just a quick note I always respected Chipper. It just went up another notch after reading this tweet. Its a few days late but oh well.

I think he got piss when one of them said he wasn't a Hall of Famer. I doubt that is enough to make him stop watching. Probably something that has been building up. My take it just how terrible analysis are today on TV. It doesn't matter what the sport is. There are a few exceptions. The exceptions are not enough to cover up the overall horrible job of the so called experts on TV today.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Most of the "experts" that Chipper speaks of are guys that were just fans of the game and have never stepped foot on a field for an actual game. Really I feel the only sport that has great analysts is the NHL, but who cares about hockey right...

• Like 1

Anyone suggesting he is not a HOF is a moron.

Clearly. I can't even think of an equivalent of hitting .300 from both sides in basketball or football. That's like the deadly combo of hitting an obscene amount of free throws and threes (see Durant) or playing both sides of the field like Troy Brown (shame on Deion for never being more than a decoy at reciever). Try to excel at both for your whole career and you'll be pulling a Chipper.

• 1 month later...

Posted Image

Chipper doesn't use twitter much anymore. He had this to say. It is about a week old.

• Moderators

Posted Image

Chipper doesn't use twitter much anymore. He had this to say. It is about a week old.

If only we had J Up and Gattis last year. It helps when you replace a hall a famer with a guy who comes out of nowhere to almost win a batting title (2nd to a Rockie is winning a batting title in my book).

Most of the "experts" that Chipper speaks of are guys that were just fans of the game and have never stepped foot on a field for an actual game. Really I feel the only sport that has great analysts is the NHL, but who cares about hockey right...

I know right? Posted Image

Posted Image