• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Grizzlies

rd79

that's annoying. especially because of the very euro-fan-friendly time (9pm cet)...

can't wait regular season to start....

I'm glad as today is about football and I don't want my attention divided and it's just preseason and quite honestly I think our games are going to be feast or famine this year with little in between and I'm not excited to see the famine games.

I'm glad as today is about football and I don't want my attention divided and it's just preseason and quite honestly I think our games are going to be feast or famine this year with little in between and I'm not excited to see the famine games.

And if the game had been televised you wouldn't have been able to make this decision on your own? Posted Image

Bad timing for Cartier to have one his worse shooting performances in his career. Sorry to see him go.

Millsap finally looked like himself today. I really like him as a player.

Teague looked good. Carroll 3-3 from three is a good sign.

Cunningham has some resemblance of a rookie Westbrook the way he attacks and gets to the paint. Also has his bad shot selection as a rookie. If Bud can mold him into to something half as good we may have got a steal.

I don't like Pero on offense at all so far. His 3 point shot has been underwhelming to say the least.

Bad timing for Cartier to have one his worse shooting performances in his career. Sorry to see him go.

Cunningham has some resemblance of a rookie Westbrook the way he attacks and gets to the paint. Also has his bad shot selection as a rookie. If Bud can mold him into to something half as good we may have got a steal.

RE: CARTIER - Oh, man. I was thinking the same thing. He went something like 1 of 11 in very generous minutes. Better snap a photo of himself in that jersey b/c I don't think there'll be many other opportunities.

RE: CUNNINGHAM - I liked his aggressiveness, but you're right. A lot of the shots were poor, even when he was being aggressive and driving. He lucked out several times by drawing fouls, but the shots were so sloppy it seemed like they could've gone either way. Like the effort though. Last stat I saw showed him at something like 0/5 or 0/7 from the field, but 7/7 from the line. I'll take that from a backup PG/SG.

Well, he played very conservatively, but that could also have been due to still being in the process of finding his NBA game, after making many TO's last games. That at least was down last night.

That being said I find it hard to pin-point at what % he plays at all. Anyone with an eye for b-ball can see the potential this kid has, as well as seeing he has allot of ground to cover to reach that potential.

Glad he plays for the Hawks though, as its a team in its baby-shoes as well atm and giving DS lots of opportunity to be in the mix.

• Like 2

That being said, he also played some good defense last night. Hes been really disrupting in many situations, didnt draw many stupid fouls, and had a good 5 rebounds stat-wise.

Who thinks Im crazy for comparing him with a Gary Payton in the very very rough. I for one dont see the Rondo or Jennings comparisons. He has that expert defensive potential, expert floor general potential, while really being very opportunistic scoring and passing wise.

Millsap finally looked like himself today. I really like him as a player.

Teague looked good. Carroll 3-3 from three is a good sign.

I don't like Pero on offense at all so far. His 3 point shot has been underwhelming to say the least.

Cunningham does appear to be a diamond in the rough. I hope the Hawks keep him for the year to see how he can improve his game.

• Moderators

I'm thinking Cunningham will be given a chance but if he hasn't done anything by the time Lou comes back he may get stuck to the bench. Still seems like he could be a really good player for us. Jenks is hurt, Dennis is raw, Lou is out. We are super thin at both guard spots.