• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

#JOSHWATCH

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

JOSHWATCH! JOSHWATCH!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5528KZg9AQs

He would clank it off the front rim FIRST, wouldn't he? lol

Hey, at least it wasn't a looooooong two for the tie! Go, Josh, Go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.freep.com/article/20131002/SPORTS03/310020045/detroit-pistons-josh-smith-criticism

The following Smoovequote is best read while listening to "Teach Me How to Dougie"

"All my teammates love me, everybody loves me that I've played with, you can ask the former players,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOOT MOR THR33S!

http://www.freep.com/article/20131011/SPORTS03/310110091/detroit-pistons-josh-smith

PistonPowered: Why we want Josh Smith to shoot more 3-pointers for Detroit Pistons

We do, too!

~lw3

• Like 2

This may end up being our greatest fear. What if this organization just sucks at developing players? Josh is product of the organization. They had him from the jump and what he became here is on there watch. What if he goes to Detroit and experiences a new way of doing things and it works.

• Moderators

This may end up being our greatest fear. What if this organization just sucks at developing players? Josh is product of the organization. They had him from the jump and what he became here is on there watch. What if he goes to Detroit and experiences a new way of doing things and it works.

I wouldn't call it a fear. Honestly, that's been part of my evil plan for years now. Get him out of his comfort zone here in the 404, without all the "ATL's Own!" leverage, and compel him to sink-or-swim as a developing professional NBA star. Now whether that happens in Detroit or not remains to be seen.

Eight years from now, imagine an older, less-naturally-talented but still well-conditioned, and infinitely wiser Matrix-aged free agent Smoove, wanting to play out his final contract back home in the ATL, a crucial piece to whatever Ferry's built by then. It could be a dream, instead of a nightmare.

The greatest fear would have been getting stuck with him spinning his wheels with no growth for five more seasons.

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1

I wouldn't call it a fear. Honestly, that's been part of my evil plan for years now. Get him out of his comfort zone here in the 404, without all the "ATL's Own!" leverage, and compel him to sink-or-swim as a developing professional NBA star. Now whether that happens in Detroit or not remains to be seen.

Eight years from now, imagine an older, less-naturally-talented but still well-conditioned, and infinitely wiser Matrix-aged free agent Smoove, wanting to play out his final contract back home in the ATL, a crucial piece to whatever Ferry's built by then. It could be a dream, instead of a nightmare.

The greatest fear would have been getting stuck with him spinning his wheels with no growth for five more seasons.

~lw3

Compel him? You've been watching too many Vampire shows / movies.

• Like 1

• Moderators

A little luck involved in that three... Funny thing is now he'll fight with Jennings to be the closer. lol Josh is still the some ole Josh and the Free Press better be careful what they wish for... Josh from long-range lost the Hawks a lot more games than he won.

• Like 1

could be a horrible thing for the pistons cause hes will be encouraged to shoot even more threes. This is the 2nd time this preseason he shot a three on the piston's final possession the first time was against the magic and they were only down by 1 and of course he bricked it. If a j-brick 3 will be there go to play down the stretch this season will be very entertaining.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 2