The City needs a hero

TheNorthCydeRises

Can Al Horford be the man that brings some sort of joy to the city? Will the city rally around him, with no Josh Smith here? Does the city even care?Some of you wanted me to join the "dark side". Well, I'm here. There will be no passes given to Danny Ferry. Help Horford achieve his maximum potential by bringing in players who compliment him. Make HIM the focus of the team, not your precious "culture".

i don't think that atlanta is going to be bad enough to be saved by the 14 draft. it is possible that they can trade their draft pick, with the expectation that atl will suck, to pick up a decent player, though. that would be awesome, although we just lost one of the best options.

Tough to be a Hero when you're constantly crying out for help as Horford is doing in wanting a Center. If there is a Hero I dont think he on the Hawks just yet.

Ayón could be our center in some games. Assuming he can be as good as he was with Mexico this summer.

Tough to be a Hero when you're constantly crying out for help as Horford is doing in wanting a Center. If there is a Hero I dont think he on the Hawks just yet.

Was LeBron James not a hero when he cried for help in Cleveland? Last I heard he's the best in the league. Al's asking to play his natural position he's not whining to play with two other super stars like King James.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Was LeBron James not a hero when he cried for help in Cleveland? Last I heard he's the best in the league. Al's asking to play his natural position he's not whining to play with two other super stars like King James.

Well Lebron is certainly not a hero in Cleveland.