• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Dennis is a true ball hawk.....

HawkItus

• Moderators

Just copying my thoughts from the game thread:

Fondlegate!

Shredder will probably take a seat for a couple games, maybe get set back a Deutsche Mark or two, for going Baron Von Raschke on Boogie's nuggets (here's a closer Vine of it: https://vine.co/v/hIaHYvzKKqA).

Although looking at it with Hawk-tinted glasses, my hunch is his arm got caught between DMC's legs off the screen and Cousins decided to take advantage by trapping the arm, grabbing The Menace's hand and going all Black Acting School! on him ("Unhand me, you knave! Dear referee, didst thou not seeeth! Chris Paul he is notteth!") It didn't sell, so he just ran back into the play, as you can tell by rd79's link (http://sport-buzz.fr/nba-dennis-Schröder-tripote-les-parties-intimes-de-demarcus-cousins/). The league probably won't see it that way, so warm up, Shelvin Mack!

Y'all remember this?

Posted Image

I know Cousins thought Horf was selling that (the flagrant foul got reduced to the garden-variety one after review). Did Crotchgate happen before or after Al's alleged flop? IF it's after, I'm thinking Cousins decided to exact a little revenge at the rookie's expense, once Dennis got caught with his hand in the Boogie Jar. If it's before... poor DeMarcus! lol

~lw3

• Like 1

Didn't know this was discussed in the game thread. I see your point LW3. I think Al might get warned for flopping here. Especially since the refs had to review the call because of his acting. As for the "grab n' go" I think that was a tough call on whether there was legitimate harm done or not.

Atlanta Hawks rookie Dennis Schröder could be getting a call from the NBA offices after delivering a low blow to Sacramento'sDeMarcus Cousins while fighting around a screen. Cousins talked about the incident with reporters after the game:

Per Cowbell Kingdom:

"I took a cheap shot to my lower area," Cousins told reporters from his locker after the game. "They (the refs) just blew it off. I guess because it was me. But as soon as something happens on the other end, because it's me, they run to the camera."

Cousins' "everyone is out to get me attitude" aside appears to have a legitimate gripe. Schröder at the least is probably looking at a fine and maybe even a one game suspension.

Kings minority owner Shaquille O'Neal posted a video of the incident on his Instagram page:

Schröder played 19 minutes in the game and finished with six points and seven assists.

View the full article
Edited by sultanofatl
  • Like 1

• Moderators

DATELINE: NOVEMBER 6, 1:00 AM PST, SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA

Shrouded in a large dark-blue hoodie, a frail but questionably young man looks both ways before sauntering into a dark, smoky alleyway in the rough-and-tumble Oak Park section of town. He whistles, when suddenly a figure appears from the shadows, clad in a black suit jacket with a purple tie. The youngster in the hoodie was expecting him.

"You got my stuff?"

The similarly balding man hands the young man a bag, with three stacks of unmarked $100 bills in a food container. The youngster finds the bills between two plates of the city's best Wiener Schnitzel.

"danke schön, Mr. Malone!"

The gentleman in the suit whispers in reply:

"Shhh! Didn't I tell you to just call me Mike?. Now, hurry back to your hotel before your coaches get back! Last Call is at 2 around here!..."

Both men shake hands, before walking off into the cool Sacramento night.

"...and no, thank YOU for going through the trouble. I just needed SOMEBODY to check for me and make sure they were really there..."

~lw3

• Like 1

I think "Big Cous" should be suspended and fined. He clearly grabbed the poor young boys hand and made him strocke, while the young boy who's new to the league clearly couldnt have any idea why this guy is called "Big Cous".

In Holland btw we call male genitalis "brother in-law". IMO all speaks for Dennis. But I may be biased.

• Moderators

Welp, that's just the way the ball bounces...

~lw3