• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A few years ago...

Diesel

• Premium Member

One of Shaq's teams either Cavs or Heat... went to the league about injustices in the game and were granted a do over. Do you think we can do the same here. There was no foul on the DMC play on Ray Allen and that determined the game. There was a a flagrant foul on Chalmers that was recanted? There was a no call on the very last play of the game when Chalmers pushed Korver while in the act of shooting then pulled his hands back...

The officiating determined the outcome of this game. That's not how Basketball is supposed to work.

Let's go to court.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, Shaq fouled out of a Hawks-Heat game when he only had 5 fouls so the Heat were granted a replay even after Shaq was traded. I don't think you can contest the officiating however, and let's be honest, the league wanted that outcome.I read somewhere that Lebron is 66-53 in the playoffs, 25-3 when Crawford is officiating and 41-50 when he's not. If that's not an agenda, I don't know what is.

• Like 3

The thing that gets me is that LeBron pushes off with his off hand on every contested drive to the basket, but no one notices. I thought Sap drew the charge on the LeBron dunk as well. Sap wasn't in the restricted zone and was already planted before Bron took off. Lebron is highly overrated in my opinion and would be just a solid player if he didn't have the league licking his !@#$. This is getting to be like pro wrestling. I want that ref that busted off on the other refs for cheating as the new commissioner!

• Like 1

The thing that gets me is that LeBron pushes off with his off hand on every contested drive to the basket, but no one notices. I thought Sap drew the charge on the LeBron dunk as well. Sap wasn't in the restricted zone and was already planted before Bron took off. Lebron is highly overrated in my opinion and would be just a solid player if he didn't have the league licking his !@#$. This is getting to be like pro wrestling. I want that ref that busted off on the other refs for cheating as the new commissioner!

I've been saying Lebrons overrated for years. I would score a ton of buckets on this inside too if I'm allowed to drop my shoulder and run through players. He's too big of a player to be ref'd so tightly. Stern is a criminal and it behooves me to the fact he hasn't been investigated.

When you're the King, you can afford your own ref.

Check the post. When Crawford is in charge, the King is guaranteed

a victory. Must be nice.

He's good. In fact, he's very good and so is his all star team that he

has surrounding him. That shouldn't mean that they are the Harlem

Globe Trotters and every other team is considered the Washington Generals.

I hate moral victories. Yet, here is one. We beat their donkeys good and

proper. By golly, regardless of what the scoreboard said, Hawks won!

Crawford, in his striped shirt along with his co harts, made sure that didn't

happen.

The commissioner and his staff surely know what is going on. Guarantee

that they will deny everything. They want the King to win, draw huge crowds

of fans and make the NBA bushels and bushels of money - - and it works!

All you old posters here know that this old man don't usually go off. I can't

help it. We were robbed. Had this game stolen from us. We all know this,

we all feel the hurt, yet there's nothing we can do and that sucks.

• Like 2

I am losing my passion for the NBA for these very reasons..I will not watch WWE for the reasons os scripted outcomes , sowhy should I give the NBA special treatment?

• Like 1

THE NON call on the Lecoward dunk on Sap and the Korver mugging at theend of OT was just to muchand to blatant.. It was like the refs were saying F-you Hawks fans. Now why should I care about a leaguesuch as that? Why?