• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What does Mike Scott have to do to get more playing time?

Peoriabird

What is up with Mike Scott running the break and dunking recently - And alley-ooping? It's good to see him running the floor - don't remember him doing much if that before. - I like ir.

What is up with Mike Scott running the break and dunking recently - And alley-ooping?It's good to see him running the floor - don't remember him doing much if that before. - I like ir.

I think he's finally healthy. He had a couple of injuries in college that coast him in terms of playing time and draft status. NBA trainers and being able to spend all of your time developing/rehabing probably helps as well.

What is up with Mike Scott running the break and dunking recently - And alley-ooping?It's good to see him running the floor - don't remember him doing much if that before. - I like ir.

It's a great switch from having him be the trailer for a 3 pointer earlier in the season.

I wish he'd stop trying to launch the basketball into space when he's around the basket.

He thinks he's got that little Jamison quick shot, and it goes a lot, but sometimes it barely touches rim on the way down. I was taken aback by that alley oop too. I hope he is feeling 100% finally and a sign of things to come. He's like a lot milder, little more skilled Ivan (I miss that fool). He came in the Indy game and they looked confused at all the things he did: cuts to the hole, threes, running the floor.

He thinks he's got that little Jamison quick shot, and it goes a lot, but sometimes it barely touches rim on the way down. I was taken aback by that alley oop too. I hope he is feeling 100% finally and a sign of things to come. He's like a lot milder, little more skilled Ivan (I miss that fool). He came in the Indy game and they looked confused at all the things he did: cuts to the hole, threes, running the floor.

I think he's FAR more skilled than Ivan. He isn't the rebounder or defender and doesn't have the same demeanor but he's far more skilled.

• Moderators

I think he's FAR more skilled than Ivan. He isn't the rebounder or defender and doesn't have the same demeanor but he's far more skilled.

I could see him being a really good rebounder though. He seems to have a nose for it. He seems to get good position to grab rebounds.

Physically he could probably do it, but I don't think he has the mentality of a rebounder.

Love ya, Dolf, but I totally disagree. Scott, as I see it, has a great knack for getting rebounds. Good positioning almost seems instinctual for him. I think he's a solid athlete, but he's very smart and gets a lot of rebounds primarily because of where he puts himself on the floor as shots are going up. And if he is too far out, he takes off to the other end, which I love and appreciate after years of seeing JSmoove saunter up the floor at his own pace.

Love ya, Dolf, but I totally disagree. Scott, as I see it, has a great knack for getting rebounds. Good positioning almost seems instinctual for him. I think he's a solid athlete, but he's very smart and gets a lot of rebounds primarily because of where he puts himself on the floor as shots are going up. And if he is too far out, he takes off to the other end, which I love and appreciate after years of seeing JSmoove saunter up the floor at his own pace.

I'm not saying he doesn't know where to position himself or anything like that but have you seen him showing that dawg that good rebounders have in them? I sure haven't. He's a smart kid and a hell of an athlete but I don't ever see him being a plus rebounder unless something inside of him changes. As long as he becomes an adequate defender and continues his offensive improvement I'll be plenty happy with him.