• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis Schröder NBA2k14

Wurider05

• Moderators

Feel free to bookmark this post. I'm hoping Dennis will be a great PG for us but they will never ever bench our starting PG making 8 million to start a kid unless we go full tank mode.

Injuries can play a role though. If Teague should go out and Dennis comes in and gives a Rondo impersonation... But i agree with you. Even if that happened they'd probably trade Teague.

Of course, i'm in the minority who things Teague will be the better player for the next few years.

Edited by macdaddy

Feel free to bookmark this post. I'm hoping Dennis will be a great PG for us but they will never ever bench our starting PG making 8 million to start a kid unless we go full tank mode.

I agree but think that jeff may be on the block for a trade cause he is to small for the 2.. I mean its not like the team will lose much with Mack at point and Dennis with back up till he earns his stripes. So the question is does Jeff makeit past the deadlinecause there is teams who could use his services..Phoenix comes to mind

Injuries can play a role though. If Teague should go out and Dennis comes in and gives a Rondo impersonation... But i agree with you. Even if that happened they'd probably trade Teague. Of course, i'm in the minority who things Teague will be the better player for the next few years.

Well he's sure to get injured now! I'd be thrilled if Dennis comes in and takes the job like that but I don't see it. In no way do we go forward with a backup PG making 8 million per year though. I suspect Teague starts through at least next year.
  • Like 1

I agree but think that jeff may be on the block for a trade cause he is to small for the 2.. I mean its not like the team will lose much with Mack at point and Dennis with back up till he earns his stripes. So the question is does Jeff makeit past the deadlinecause there is teams who could use his services..Phoenix comes to mind

Phoenix has Dragic who I'd take over Teague any day if he's healthy. I doubt Teague is going anywhere this year for sure and probably next year either. Mack and Schroders development are very critical to how long Teague stats here.