• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - HEAT

lethalweapon3

Teague will be fine. He just needs to adjust to the small lane spacing. The pick and roll is no longer available with AL out. He has to start his attack early before the defense settles. Mack had a solid night but to think he's going to take Teagues position from now on is ridiculous. .

I don't expect Mack to take Teague's spot, but if he continues to struggle Mack will be playing at the end of games. If there is one thing I've noticed about Coach Bud is he will play whoever is playing well.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Teague will be fine. He just needs to adjust to the small lane spacing. The pick and roll is no longer available with AL out. He has to start his attack early before the defense settles. Mack had a solid night but to think he's going to take Teagues position from now on is ridiculous. .

I dont think it's ridiculous at all to start speculating that Mack may be the starter in the very near future. Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

• Moderators
  • Like 2

Heat fans comments:

1. Don't leave the Carlos Boozer doppleganger open...Posted Image

2. Who are these people? I recognize Shelvin Mack...

3. Paul Millsap going off against us again.

4. Someone please explain to me who the hell is "guarding" Millsap?

5. Shelvin Mack -DLeague guy right?

6. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH you left Korver open? aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Apparently Let's Go Heat was prominent in Philips again tonight. That's just disgusting and I'm glad I missed that.

Hey I count 19262 in attendance this game and 18689 for our last "home" game. I'm looking on the up and up for this wager!