• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did Diesel get banned?

Sothron

• Moderators

We've gone over this before... Ferry and not the fans is the GM of the Hawks for a reason. 100% of the posters on sports forums would run their respective teams into the ground. As sultan said, this is barbershop talk. Tongue and cheek & not to be taken seriously. Hell, most of the threads started on these boards is TRADE IDEAS. lol

I guess it was the comeback win against Woodie last night, watching my first game in a month, or maybe the guilt that I did not know we had lost eight straight, but I woke up and thought I would check out the 'squawk today. I now see that Diesel is gone and Ex is a Wizards fan(doesn't surprise me) and gone as well. Wow! So much has changed but I also see there are still a lot of the old guys around. I am really happy to see where Hawksquawk is. You have done an excellent job, Dolfan! It really is amazing. Just realized it has been over four years since I have posted. Too busy to put so much energy into the Hawks, sad to say. I love the direction of the team though. We will get there one day... Still waiting for a new owner, but that will happen. I am still into politics but I don't feel the need to yell at brick walls anymore. Still think Woody is the worst coach of all time, or at least in the discussion. Last night did nothing to change that. A big "what's up?" to AHF, GSU, DJLaysitup and plenty of others I am forgetting right now. I hope everyone is doing well. Go Hawks!

• Like 1