• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Bulls

lethalweapon3

Im glad our coach sees us getting beat on the glass and does nothing about it but just another tough lost.Im glad our coach sees us getting beat on the glass and does nothing about it but just another tough lost.

Im glad our coach sees us getting beat on the glass and does nothing about it but just another tough lost.Im glad our coach sees us getting beat on the glass and does nothing about it but just another tough lost.

Goon was getting them boards too. Give him minutes tomorrow Bud.

The problem is Teague is not a good PG. Replace Lou with Teague and Teague with a playmaker and we could be going places.

He is the best PG we have on this team and Dennis is suppose to be that playmaker. So, the problem is Dennis is not ready yet if you believe in Dennis

So were all.forgettingA. Bud is so.focused on a T he doesnt realize mike scott is openB. Noah fouled the shit out of scott

This is definitely true, not only that but Kirk was not shooting on that bailout 3 they gave him.

I can't blame Bud for the timeout before the Scott three, and I'm glad Lou was yanked after an awful three attempt. But why Pittman and Mack (8-14, 3 assists, 0 TOs, Teague had 4) didn't get more minutes is way beyond me. Having only one ballhandler on the floor late against the Bulls is conceding a loss.

I can't blame Bud for the timeout before the Scott three, and I'm glad Lou was yanked after an awful three attempt. But why Pittman and Mack (8-14, 3 assists, 0 TOs, Teague had 4) didn't get more minutes is way beyond me. Having only one ballhandler on the floor late against the Bulls is conceding a loss.

bud seems to not use his players enough. EvenWith our iinjuries he insists on only playing certain players

Teague had 2 TO's all game until the last minute. He played a strong game against a strong defense. We got out to that early lead because of Teague keeping the tempo right with his aggressiveness. Mack is simply not Teague and tries to run the offense with Teague in the game, Bud noticed that it was not the same and took him out.

Coaches play the players they trust.

• Like 1