• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Danny Ferry needs to be fired

NBASupes

When I look at the draft, I see that Philly will have 2 lottery picks and Orlando will have 2 lottery picks. After we know the order or picks and we know who is coming out, the question becomes, are we willing to do something to trade up? This is a conversation that will come up. Philly needs a vet presence. If their late pick stay late... Millsap our first to Philly for Young/their late first. It gets them out of future salary and gives them a vet presence. We don't lose in this. We get better pick position and take on more salary. That's the kind of deal that I want to see if Ferry can swing.

There not trading their lotto pick for Millsap. No one is.

• Premium Member

There not trading their lotto pick for Millsap. No one is.

That second pick is meaningless to them. It's a good way to get out of some salary. Sorry Supe, but you do need to realize that Sap's expiring contract does have Some value. So you don't have to think of it as a swap of picks for Sap... It's like I said before an econo move. They can get the same calibre player picking where we're picking as to where they are picking. On top of that, they can get out of a longer term contract into a shorter term contract. That's savings in two ways.

Diesel, go to realgm, create a thread saying Millsap to Orlando for a lotto pick. Come back and tell us what they think. I want to see if people see things more like me than you. Seeing how the NBA works, I know how they think like, I want to see if fans agree with you more than me.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Diesel, go to realgm, create a thread saying Millsap to Orlando for a lotto pick. Come back and tell us what they think. I want to see if people see things more like me than you. Seeing how the NBA works, I know how they think like, I want to see if fans agree with you more than me.

I think it would be quite informative if there was an easy way to get the opinions of all the lottery team's fans regarding the Hawks players. Would they trade their lottery picks for Teague, Millsap or Horford?

RealGM: Where opinions are FACT. I get the feeling if you were a Cleveland fan, you'd be loving the "talent" (ambiguous, non-quantifiable term alert!) on other teams. Edited by Duff_Man
  • Like 1

I think it would be quite informative if there was an easy way to get the opinions of all the lottery team's fans regarding the Hawks players. Would they trade their lottery picks for Teague, Millsap or Horford?

I could care less about their opinion on Horf, he's far better than most say he is. His numbers and his talent says so. As for Millsap, they tend to be on point. They tend to underrate Jeffery though.

RealGM: Where opinions are FACT.I get the feeling if you were a Cleveland fan, you'd be loving the "talent" (ambiguous, non-quantifiable term alert!) on other teams.

I am not high on Cleveland talent. I am high on Kyrie but on to a degree. You can build around him if he would stop with these years injuries.

• Premium Member

I could care less about their opinion on Horf, he's far better than most say he is. His numbers and his talent says so. As for Millsap, they tend to be on point. They tend to underrate Jeffery though.I am not high on Cleveland talent. I am high on Kyrie but on to a degree. You can build around him if he would stop with these years injuries.

The point would be to see if the lottery team's fans would covet our players as much as some think they would. Would they support their front offices if they were to trade away a lottery pick in this draft for Horford, Teague or Millsap.

The point would be to see if the lottery team's fans would covet our players as much as some think they would. Would they support their front offices if they were to trade away a lottery pick in this draft for Horford, Teague or Millsap.

Fans in general overvalue their teams players - just a fact. Just today I saw Boston fans asking if they can get a 1st round pick for Jeff Green - more specifically asked about our piotential #15 pick for Jeff Green ---- eeeech! Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Fans in general overvalue their teams players - just a fact. Just today I saw Boston fans asking if they can get a 1st round pick for Jeff Green - more specifically asked about our piotential #15 pick for Jeff Green ---- eeeech!

I agree. Which is why it would be interesting to see how other fans view the Hawks players. Are we overvaluing our guys by thinking they could fetch a lottery pick?

• Premium Member

Green is inconsistent as heck. He can drop 39 and then turn around and be invisible scoring in single digits. And more often than not he is invisible. Thats why Celtic fans want him traded and i want no part of hi Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want Ferry here any longer either. The Hawks have been spinning their tires for years now. This season they actually started to break free from the mud. Only they moved in reverse and not forward. Last off season was the one that Hawks fan thought was going to transform the team. Now we are putting our faith in the upcoming draft. How many chances does Ferry get before people realize we are what we are.

• Premium Member

Follow it on RealGM.

Philly not Orlando.

diesel, they all said no till you rephase the question aganist our favor and even then, I say Millsap for a lotto pick, not Sap and our pick for their pick and random player. This is dumb, the bottomline is we aren't get a lotto pick for Sap.