• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank you

Alex

Frustration..I get that.

A thread hating on DMC? Check his salary..then watch him play every single night. He is a big reason we are so competitive.

And a huge reason why the Hawks season is all but over.

Frustration..I get that.

A thread hating on DMC? Check his salary..then watch him play every single night. He is a big reason we are so competitive.

And a huge reason why the Hawks season is all but over.

The issue is nobody to sub in for Demarre who can play near the level of defense on PG. Think about it, DMC has to not only gaurd PG all game, he has to do it WITHOUT getting in to foul trouble because we can not afford him to come out of the game if PG is on the court. Demarre is a role player asked to play STAR minutes just to bring defensive intensity

Guys the season is all but over. At most we've only got 24 games left and we've already played 86. So please understand that is what Alex meant earlier, not that this series that is only 2-2 and that we've controlled most of, is over.

• Like 1

Guys the season is all but over. At most we've only got 24 games left and we've already played 86. So please understand that is what Alex meant earlier, not that this series that is only 2-2 and that we've controlled most of, is over.

devube2a.jpg

• Like 2

Series the Hawks have controlled? It's tied 2-2 and momentum clearly is on the Pacers side. Not sure how a team can be controlling anything while being even in the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Series the Hawks have controlled? It's tied 2-2 and momentum clearly is on the Pacers side. Not sure how a team can be controlling anything while being even in the series.

Yes Alex, the Hawks have won more quarters than they've lost. They've had the lead for the majority of the series as well. I would think that's pretty easy to see.

• Moderators

Momentum? No team has won two straight games in this series yet.

Momentum? No team has won two straight games in this series yet.

Pacers defense is finally starting to impose it's will. Atlanta relies on far too many jump shots and they are shooting pretty bad from three all series long. Couple that with the fact that Indiana shot nearly 50 percent last game and it's clear the Hawks are drowning right now.

Some people don't actually watch the Hawks games... They just post stuff...

I saw maybe 10 regular season games. Haven't missed any of the playoff games. My eyes don't lie to me.