• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No way Paul George is suspended

anxietyreigns

No way in hell. I really don't want him suspended. If he is suspended and we win we will hear about how we don't deserve to be there the whole next round.

Dude we are gonna hear that regardless. We are hearing it now. Everytime we win it is "What is wrong with the Pacers to lose to an 8th seed?". I wanted the easiest way to advance that we possibly can.

Dude we are gonna hear that regardless. We are hearing it now. Everytime we win it is "What is wrong with the Pacers to lose to an 8th seed?". I wanted the easiest way to advance that we possibly can.

I feel you, but if we go in and beat them again in Indiana with their team intact just gives us a lot of cred.

Told ya.....no way in hell. Go kick their @sses Hawks!

Those are Stu's thoughts only. He is a talking head on NBATV now not an NB decision maker.

Those are Stu's thoughts only. He is a talking head on NBATV now not an NB decision maker.

I don't know if or when he lost the job but he actually was the one in charge of fines and suspensions within the NBA office, not the commissioners.

I believe it says immediate vicinity, which I don't think is meant to include the court. That is always how it's been enforced.

I'm fine with him not being suspended and I don't think he will be. But I'd atleast like to see them be honest about it and say something like "he's a superstar so we're making an exception this time".

• Like 2

I don't care what the media will say if we won because George gets suspended. Get his ass outta of game 7...I want to win and if the pacers lost him, it would be huge blow.

• Like 1

All I care about is more Hawks basketball.

The pundits, experts, talking heads can bitch and moan all they want I could care less.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I believe it says immediate vicinity, which I don't think is meant to include the court. That is always how it's been enforced.

I'm fine with him not being suspended and I don't think he will be. But I'd atleast like to see them be honest about it and say something like "he's a superstar so we're making an exception this time".

Honesty and professional sports? ...are you serious? lol.gif

To be fair though...basically as soon as you stand up off the bench you are "on the court"...there isn't that much room. He won't be suspended nor should he.

Funny how our various sports have differing rules on "fights"...baseball has bench-clearing brawls...but nobody gets hurt because they are mostly lousy fighters. Hockey sort of encourages the occasional fight. Football doesn't really count because they all have helmets on and you would have to be a moron to throw a punch at a helmet. Tennis has the net in-between...and golf is too laid back and even if a punch was thrown in golf it would take some serious guts to hit a guy who has a 9-iron in his hand (ask Tiger lol.gif...even the gals can do damage with a 9-iron).

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1

Honesty and professional sports? ...are you serious? lol.gif

To be fair though...basically as soon as you stand up off the bench you are "on the court"...there isn't that much room. He won't be suspended nor should he.

Funny how our various sports have differing rules on "fights"...baseball has bench-clearing brawls...but nobody gets hurt because they are mostly lousy fighters. Hockey sort of encourages the occasional fight. Football doesn't really count because they all have helmets on and you would have to be a moron to throw a punch at a helmet. Tennis has the net in-between...and golf is too laid back and even if a punch was thrown in golf it would take some guts to hit a guy who has a 9-iron in his hand (ask Tiger lol.gif...even the gals can do damage with a 9-iron).

There may not be much room - but the line of demarcation is pretty clear. The court is clearly delineated.