• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

First round lost, not expecting any legit signings. What a waste of a season.

NBASupes

What do you want them to do!? The Falcons and Braves are expected to win it all because they have the players to do so. How happy do you think Pacers fans were during this series? I bet some of them are still mad it took 7 games to finish us off. Our "talent level", as you would put it, is on par with the Bobcats yet we played 7 games without our best player (to be fair, Jefferson's injury killed their hopes). You asked for a legit performance, you got one.

Contenders aren't built in 2 minutes. What Ferry's started is not the finished product, whatever his plan is. If you want this team to be contenders, you're never going to enjoy the journey it takes to get there.

Bud has done great his first season, and there's no doubt in my mind we will do better next season.

We haven't built anywhere close to a contender since Nique was here and even then, they didn't. They just had Nique. We need someone who can put us over the top. We shot 44 three pointers in Game 7. You can't win like that man.

Come on breh, you knew coming in PG was going to own Korver. That's a complete mismatch. We knew we were losing that matchup. But Lance owned Korver and DMC as well. We gotta upgrade DMC. I would love Jabari Parker but... yeah...

Yeah, Carroll and Korver are no match for George. Both of those guys were backups before they got here for a reason.

• Like 1

We haven't built anywhere close to a contender since Nique was here and even then, they didn't. They just had Nique. We need someone who can put us over the top. We shot 44 three pointers in Game 7. You can't win like that man.

They knew they were done after they blew game 6.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

It's all about putting a great product on the floor. This would have been a swept team if they played Miami than Indy.

Wasn't your leadership persona about us finally getting it right? It takes time man...

The Hawks did have somethings in their favor. Indy has chemistry issues and the Hawks have played them well the last several years. But they still lost at the end.

I honestly think Indy's chemistry issues was overstated. This was a shitty match-up as the ball moves faster with the Hawks and the players move to. Indy don't like to move all that much on defense like those Detroit teams. That will work v. Washington because they tend to ball stop and at times v. Miami who play stops but they have Lebron tho.

• Like 1

Still though, would you have expected this Hawks team to take Indy to 7 games? I mean cut them some slack!

Wasn't your leadership persona about us finally getting it right? It takes time man...

When he signed Millsap, I can't help but feel that one step forward is three steps back. Sit and think about what I just said for a minute and let it sink in.

What a LAME ass thread. Most Bi-polar fans ever.

Be glad we're not the bucks....or wolves.....or hornet cats....or kings.....we're open for opportunities that could push us ahead under the right circumstances, which is all you can ask for if you aren't the Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, etc (all three of which we played longer than btw). If you can't handle the ride than please do us all a favor and get off the bus.

• Like 3

Still though, would you have expected this Hawks team to take Indy to 7 games? I mean cut them some slack!

No, then again I didn't expect this match-up issues to be as big of a pain as it was. A lot of this had to do with Hibbert was was super shitty and a complete liability. Indy rely a lot on Hibbert.

• Premium Member

We haven't built anywhere close to a contender since Nique was here and even then, they didn't. They just had Nique. We need someone who can put us over the top. We shot 44 three pointers in Game 7. You can't win like that man.[/quote

This is true..

But we are in year one of Ferry and Bud. This team did more than most of our higher seeded playoff teams these last few years.

This is the begging of this run.

• Like 2

David West: 1/7 FG, 4 PTS, and he owned Millsap's ass? Pacers aren't anything special apart from from George and Stephenson when his head is in the game.

People who hate this Hawks team should ask themselves this: if the Hawks had Horford, do the Pacers still win? If your answer is yes, then you seriously should stop supporting this team and bandwagon with the Heat so that your lofty expectations can be met.

If the answer is no, then this team is already better than last years, and you can see we're moving in the right direction.

• Like 3

Let us look at our shooters.
Mike Scott: 31%
Shelvin Mack: 33%
Pero Antić: 33%
Louis Williams: 34%
Jeff Teague: 33%
Paul Millsap: 36%
Demarre Carroll: 36%
Kyle Korver: 47%
The league average is 36% so we have 1 elite, 2 average, and 5 below average or worse shooters in our rotation. Not gonna cut it for a 3 pt shooting team. Something that definitely needs to be addressed in the offseason.

My targets:

Attacking wings

1. Danny Granger

2. Rudy Gay

3. Gordon Hayward

4. Lance Stephenson (Falling in love with his talent again; still want to know more about the Indy situation though)

5. Rodney Stuckey

6. Nick Young (Went to the line this year at 6 FTA per 36)

Shooting/Defensive wings

1. Thabo Sefolosha

2. Trevor Ariza

3. Jodie Meeks

4. CJ Miles

5. Marvin Williams (ha)

NBA Draft 2014

1. Zach Lavine (all star potential)

2. James Young

3. Nik Staukas

4. Rodney Hood

5. TJ Warren

Edited by GameTime

David West: 1/7 FG, 4 PTS, and he owned Millsap's ass? Pacers aren't anything special apart from from George and Stephenson when his head is in the game.

People who hate this Hawks team should ask themselves this: if the Hawks had Horford, do the Pacers still win? If your answer is yes, then you seriously should stop supporting this team and bandwagon with the Heat so that your lofty expectations can be met.

If the answer is no, then this team is already better than last years, and you can see we're moving in the right direction.

Al Horford has never been a real difference maker in terms of winning and losing. The first time he got hurt they did about the same without him as they did with him.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Al Horford has never been a real difference maker in terms of winning and losing. The first time he got hurt they did about the same without him as they did with him.

So we replace Pero's minutes with Horford and the Pacers still win?

Is yes your final answer?