• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Danny Ferry: "“At some point we’ll have to value continuity, But is that now or next year?”

GameTime

Trades:

I would trade Jeff for a top 8 pick. Would the Hawks is a better question.

For Al, I would only trade him for a top 3 pick and even then, I probably would be hesisted since he is so good.

Sap for a top 15 pick but let's be real, he isn't getting traded unless the price is higher like Redick in Orlando.

Dennis and Bebe for top 5 picks. I don't care if they are raw, their potential is still ample. If I am Sac, I am not trading McLemore either. Don't trade these guys before they develop. That's dumb unless it's for a ton.

Korver is a keeper. Trade value would be much lower than his actual value for us.

Lou can be traded but for what is the question.

Antić is a keeper.

Jenkins needs more time.

DMC, see Korver.

Mike M has potential, give him time and time in the weight room.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I mean, yeah if we can get Anthony Davis. However, dream trades aside. If Molding Sap to a 3 and moving Horf to the 4 is not the plan, then I see Sap as being a really good guy to play PF for us.

If you can get something close to value for Horford, then probably so. I think some of us just doubt you can get true value for Horford, and in that case, it would make more sense to take your chances on him staying healthy.

I don't think he limited his talk to the draft. Honestly, I know he's scouting but draft picks are about the future. Ferry isn't talking about the future when he says " We can't force one". If it was draft, just take Kyle Anderson or TJ Wharton and call it. However, when he says we can't force one, I think that there's a specific type of SF that he's looking for in FAcy. I believe Forcing one would be Melo and maybe Luol Deng. The real question is is he talking about Gay or Heyward or Ariza?? Is he talking Turner, Miller or CJ Miles?

He's talking about Stephenson. But I'd wager that he doesn't have the balls to take a risk on him, even if he's probably the closest thing to Leonard that we could pick up ( draft or free agency ).

The one thing DF has been doing is adding talent not swapping it. This team wants to be in the playoffs even more this year than last. I don't see us swapping Milsap for projects.

Agree and a lateral move with talent is not moving forward and up. I think it'd have to be a major piece to trade Sap