• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Summer League Thread

NBASupes

Do you know where to get them? I tried to look around NBA but all I could find were individual box scores

Nba.com/summerleague

And in the menu select las vegas. There ypu can select stats. Single player stats are also available from game box scores per click on player name

Like what I've seen, besides the blowby on Relaford to end the half. Payne isn't shy about pulling is he? I like the softness of his touch on the rim, obviously the staff told him to fire and worry about the result later. Dennis' body language was always poised, but the two Ricks pointed out he's taking and absorbing the contact better. Moose rolls and catches very well, Tavares needs to hit the weight room and combine it with his skill. Is Patterson left handed? That sideline push shot was nice and I like his size. Let's Go.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

Zach Lavine was drafted before number 15 so the Hawks never had a chance to draft him. Kyle Anderson has been solid at best during the Summer league. For anyone who's watched the games, it's easy to see why the Hawks chose to take Payne. The guy is quite impressive for what he can do at that size. The way he attacked the glass was quite impressive. Once he adjusts to the pace of the game, he's got a chance to be quite a player. At any rate, it's Summer league. While it reveals somethings, it's still very much pick up basketball.

• Premium Member

3 of 28 from the arc... actually pretty encouraging, considering that we were in the game pretty much all the way, and found ways to compensate.

Thought Holt missed an opportunity tonight, having earned a starting nod, ie, thought with a better performance he may have solidified at training camp invite. Patterson, too, disappeared, though his invite probably is no less certain.

Didn't see much of a post-up game. The Houston bigs had an edge on ours.

It's this kind of game that you'd really like to see Schröder emerge as a difference maker. He's made progress, absolutely. He still has so much room for improvement... far too many unforced turnovers, in particular. But he's also still so young. Time is on his side for now. I liked that he seemed to raise his footwork on the defensive end these last couple of games, too.