• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bye Bye Cartier...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Seeing that the Pistons signed Cartier and Meeks,  I'm starting to believe that they are not holding their breath about Monroe?

Maybe Horford and Josh will be momentarily connected again in Detroit?

Isn't the Horford family living in Detroit?

Drummond, Horford, Smoove, Meeks, Jennings.

What else would they give us?

I liked Cartier and really wanted us to look at Meeks but not at 6 mil per. That's not good for the premier wings seeing that amount of money to a role player. 

Elite shooters get paid !!!!

Right Korver ?

Edited by coachx
  • Like 2

• Admin

Seeing that the Pistons signed Cartier and Meeks,  I'm starting to believe that they are not holding their breath about Monroe?

Maybe Horford and Josh will be momentarily connected again in Detroit?

Isn't the Horford family living in Detroit?

Drummond, Horford, Smoove, Meeks, Jennings.

What else would they give us?

The goal is to get Josh away from SF

Also, I would not trade Al for Monroe

• Like 1

Plus Jodie Meeks for $6 million plus! War Pistons! lol

~lw3

I don't think SVG is ready for all this. Well physically he doesn't look ready. My bad.

• Premium Member

The goal is to get Josh away from SF

Also, I would not trade Al for Monroe

I think they try to ship Josh to SacTown.  IF SacTown is successful in getting Rondo for Thomas and future firsts and Josh for leftovers and has beens then they will have a pretty interesting squad.

I think they try to ship Josh to SacTown.  IF SacTown is successful in getting Rondo for Thomas and future firsts and Josh for leftovers and has beens then they will have a pretty interesting squad.

JS's game is going to drop off in a couple of years.... Without his athletic ability he is not that much of a player.

I think they try to ship Josh to SacTown. IF SacTown is successful in getting Rondo for Thomas and future firsts and Josh for leftovers and has beens then they will have a pretty interesting squad.

What are they gonna trade to get all that? With Rudy opting in they don't have the trade assets or caps pace to make that happen I don't think

• Premium Member

What are they gonna trade to get all that? With Rudy opting in they don't have the trade assets or caps pace to make that happen I don't think

I was fooled earlier by a posting that said that Rondo had been traded to SacTown for Isaiah Thomas  and picks.  However, maybe not that but they were interested in him this past season...

Boston doesn't seem to want Rondo anymore..either. See Draft.

Guess Stuckey is gone.

Sure looking that way. They're really trying to mix things up in Motown. I wonder where Stuckey will land. He's got to be fairly twitchy right about now.

I'm glad Cartier got a deal. He bounced around a good bit last year so I'm happy to see him get a landing place early. I liked him well enough with us and he had some good games, but he just seemed to disappear and have empty box scores too often. Would get very cold it seemed.

I couldn't find any details on his deal - anyone know anything specific about terms?