• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What do you think of Riseup Stadium?

Diesel

I can't wait. I want to be there for the first game.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I know i'm in the minority but it just seems hokey to me.   Based on these drawings it seems that the roof barely opens in the nicest climate in the country, its still artificial turf, and in fact the inside just looks like the GA dome to me.  But I"m old and crotchety and wish we had a decent public transportation system so there you go.

But hey I'm just glad its not in Cobb so:   WHAT DO FALCONS DO??

It looks like a robots anus to me. Not super impressed. If the roof opened more I think it would look better.

What robot's anus have you been eyeing? Mmmmmm

• Premium Member

:) thankfully not too many robots in my profession. I just can't help but think of that every time I see it. I know it is crass, I just cannot fathom spending that much money on a stadium with that in my mind.

I know i'm in the minority but it just seems hokey to me. Based on these drawings it seems that the roof barely opens in the nicest climate in the country, its still artificial turf, and in fact the inside just looks like the GA dome to me. But I"m old and crotchety and wish we had a decent public transportation system so there you go.

But hey I'm just glad its not in Cobb so: WHAT DO FALCONS DO??

When did they move the Falcons to San Diego?

Ever been to Minnesota?

We are not Minnesota, but this last winter was uncharacteristically cold. Likewise, this summer has been much milder. Give me San Diego weather minus the earthquakes any time of the year.