• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woj: Cracks in the triad

sturt

• Moderators

And Lebron and Wade must be best buds or something because Wade is a bigger problem than Bosh is.  If anyone needs to be gone it's Wade.  I guess Wade is willing to take less, but Melo isn't taking a pay cut either to play in South Beach, especially when the Lakers and Knicks have already put max offers on the table and the Bulls are a great situation.  The best the Heat can hope for is Bosh leaves and they pick up Deng and Pau.

Poor Chris - he trying to stay friends with the popular kids and they are giving him the cold shoulder.

If they're not interested in having him back - Miami needs to renounce his rights. Seems like they want him to take the fall for the break up.

Yep.  I broke it down in my script (post #42).

Bosh is an idiot if he does not take a max to go to Houston. He is a perfect fit there; and Houston will go from 1st round exit pretender to a serious Western Conference contender.

And Lebron and Wade must be best buds or something because Wade is a bigger problem than Bosh is.  If anyone needs to be gone it's Wade.  I guess Wade is willing to take less, but Melo isn't taking a pay cut either to play in South Beach, especially when the Lakers and Knicks have already put max offers on the table and the Bulls are a great situation.  The best the Heat can hope for is Bosh leaves and they pick up Deng and Pau.

Wade has a manilla envelope with pics of James, Riley and a coupla barn animals or something.  I know he's their franchise player, but they're allowing him to negotiate from a position of strength when, at this point in reality, it should be the opposite.

Bosh is an idiot if he does not take a max to go to Houston. He is a perfect fit there; and Houston will go from 1st round exit pretender to a serious Western Conference contender.

Agree with all but the bolded portion.  Having seen Harden play "defense" and McHale coach, their contender status would still be in question.  They'll certainly have talent but ...

• Premium Member

If Houston signs Bosh, I will have a Morey Day in the Streets of Atlanta.  Morey will be the smartest GM alive.  Even if Miami is able to sign Melo, Bron, Wade, and the almighty McRoberts, they will be soft as baby fat on the inside.  They will not be able to compete efficiently with teams that have brooding bigs.

If Bosh doesn't go to Houston, He's stupid.  He basically gives up around 48 Million dollars for the chance to play on with Wade and Bron and still be considered their weak link.

It's time for Bosh to let it be known that he's better than a third wheel.

Agree with all but the bolded portion.  Having seen Harden play "defense" and McHale coach, their contender status would still be in question.  They'll certainly have talent but ...

McHale is not a good coach; but he knows where his bread is buttered. He made damn sure Howard got his touches even with ball hogs like Harden and Lin on the team.

The West is brutal, for me they will be top four in the West with Bosh. Any team in the top four has a shot IMO.

Edited by Buzzard

McHale is not a good coach; but he knows where his bread is buttered. He made damn sure Howard got his touches even with ball hogs like Harden and Lin on the team.

But that was what was wrong in the playoffs.  Forcing it to Dwight who isn't as great as he think he is in the post.  It stagnated everything and made them imminently more guardable.  Trust me I hate the ball hoggedness of Harden but force-feeding Howard was what got them beat.

But that was what was wrong in the playoffs.  Forcing it to Dwight who isn't as great as he think he is in the post.  It stagnated everything and made them imminently more guardable.  Trust me I hate the ball hoggedness of Harden but force-feeding Howard was what got them beat.

What got them beat is they had nothing for Aldridge. D12 has never had a all-star caliber big man playing along side him. Give him Bosh and its Katie bar the door on that Houston front line. Parsons, Howard, Bosh...

• Moderators

That's a lot of cap space considering.  Bosh must already be gone if Riley is handing out over $5 mil/yr to McRoberts.

That's a lot of cap space considering. Bosh must already be gone if Riley is handing out over $5 mil/yr to McRoberts.

It's the MLE that is being used to sign McBob.

• Moderators

Granger is interesting...

• Moderators

Granger is done, his knees are cooked. At this point in his career, he nothing more than a name. He played 31 games total this season, only 5 games last season, and he missed  20+ games the season before that.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 1