• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woj: Cracks in the triad

sturt

• Premium Member

Wojnarowski is reporting tonight that James has told Pat Riley to impress him with who he can bring to the roster, and that he's going to be expecting the max...

James has maintained a desire to take a full max contract with a starting salary of $20.7 million, sources said. Wade and Bosh are still reluctant to take severe cuts in their contracts, sources told Yahoo Sports, creating a financial disconnect among the three.

"There's clearly a breakdown in communication between LeBron and [Wade and Bosh]," one executive who participated in the meetings over the past two days told Yahoo Sports. "[James is] giving Riley time to go get players for them but if that doesn't happen in the next few days … LeBron seems ready to explore the market."

So, my question... if they both put themselves on the market, would you want DF to pursue Wade or Bosh or neither?

Wojnarowski is reporting tonight that James has told Pat Riley to impress him with who he can bring to the roster, and that he's going to be expecting the max...

So, my question... if they both put themselves on the market, would you want DF to pursue Wade or Bosh or neither?

Wade is starting to break down, and I've thought about, and I would only want on the cheap, maybe for 2 years/$24 Million. I'm happy to see that the Heat Dynasty is slowly beginning to crumble. 

Edited by ATLHawks3
  • Like 2

Wade is starting to break down, and I've thought about, and I would only want BOSH (sorry I suck at editing posts) on the cheap, maybe for 2 years/$24 Million. I'm happy to see that the Heat Dynasty is slowly beginning to crumble. 

Fixed for myself. cray.gif

How valuable is Salmons Team Option for any team needing some cap if Bron does decide to explore the market? I think it would be off the charts valuable.

Well the Suns want to pitch Lebron by giving him Melo. 

Idk if we could work a Salmons trade to them for anything. They have 30 odd million in space, but would Lebron and Melo take a pay cut to 15 million a year each? 

Im sure there are a lot of Lebron contenders that would love to clear 6 million dollars. 

Well the Suns want to pitch Lebron by giving him Melo. 

Idk if we could work a Salmons trade to them for anything. They have 30 odd million in space, but would Lebron and Melo take a pay cut to 15 million a year each? 

Im sure there are a lot of Lebron contenders that would love to clear 6 million dollars. 

The Suns have two players I like a lot in this seasons draft, T.J. Warren and Tyler Ennis. Problem is they don't have any contracts in the range that would make something work. Dragic at 7.5 million is their highest paid player and they won't be moving him for cap space. Cavs talked to Brons agent and they could use a little help also. As you say, if Bron decides to leave Miami, things will get very interesting...

I wouldn't mind having Bosh if it ended up being CB4 Bosh as opposed to SB3Bosh. 

Yea, I don't know if Bosh can even be that guy anymore.  A recent interview he did made it sound like he's more comfortable being a role player than anywhere near the man anymore.

• Like 1

Yea, I don't know if Bosh can even be that guy anymore.  A recent interview he did made it sound like he's more comfortable being a role player than anywhere near the man anymore.

Maybe. I partially think that was a PR thing. I'd like to think that Heat Bosh dies if he leaves Miami. He was so under-utilized there, all for the sake of LeBron and Wade. 

Yeah, I think he is kind of a lazy player now. He doesn't rebound or bang inside.

This is also true... maybe they really did neuter him. 
Edited by Mdizzle5

• Premium Member

Bosh to HOU?

LeBron to CLE?

If so, would Wade want really want to play with a glued-together cast in MIA as he winds his career down? I don't think so.

Would we want to be in on him?

Edited by sturt

Bosh to HOU?

LeBron to CLE?

If so, would Wade want really want to play with a glued-together cast in MIA as he winds his career down? I don't think so.

Would we want to be in on him?

Miami is sticking together, but Wade is past his prime now and who knows how much longer he might hold up?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I don't have a lot of confidence that they are, Hot. They came together, giving up what amounts to a championship tax on their paychecks, purely for the purpose of winning championships. They've done that. And now that LeBron wants to be paid, it's going to infringe on Bosh, in particular, since Bosh might even be MORE likely to win a championship in Houston than in Miami. And really, LeBron's supporting cast in CLE could end up being stronger than what Riley can muster in MIA. Moreover, the cohesion that was there before doesn't appear to be there any longer.