Woj: Cracks in the triad

sturt

• Moderators

So everyone wants Bosh, yet nobody wants him cause they'd rather have Melo?

What is keeping Riley from saying screw you Bosh and signing Melo instead?  Does he have a cap hold in Miami?

My new soap opera script for The Return is that James wants Bosh gone.  Instead of coming out and saying it, he's delaying his decision in order to get Bosh to blink and sign with Houston.

This allows them to make Bosh the one who bailed and allows them to fill his spot with one of their real friends.

If Bosh wins this game of chicken, James goes back to Cleveland who, according to Broussard, is his frontrunner in the sweepstakes.  Broussard makes a compelling case considering he has multiple sources.

za8u5u9a.jpg

Gilbert apparently tweeted that he was not on a business trip once all of the speculation emerged.

The flight records show that the same plane used to meet 2 other free agents was in Miami though. Maybe not Gilbert, but somebody from Cleveland was sent there.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/7/6/5875299/internet-freaks-out-over-cavaliers-owners-plane-flying-to-florida

Edited by ag82

The flight records show that the same plane used to meet 2 other free agents was in Miami though. Maybe not Gilbert, but somebody from Cleveland was sent there.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/7/6/5875299/internet-freaks-out-over-cavaliers-owners-plane-flying-to-florida

Ilgauskas is what I read. Big z went down to talk to LeBron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I did not realize this.  Certainly makes me believe there may be some actual fire here. 

• Like 2

More smoke...

At the urging of LeBron James' agent, the Cleveland Cavaliers are pursuing a maximum contract salary slot to bring back the free-agent superstar, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Rich Paul, the president of Klutch Sports, has been funneling belief into the organization that the Cavaliers are in strong position to lure James from the Miami Heat, sources told Yahoo Sports.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/how-lebron-james--agent-has-given-cavaliers-hope-of-king-s-homecoming-082339828.html

• Moderators

dun dun dun...

Hawks may have moved on, though.

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1

Hawks may have moved on, though.

~lw3

Hope we indeed choose not to bite.  If they want their super-team they gotta give us more than Jack, Thornton or a late 1st.

• Moderators

I think it's a no win either way for Heat. So they sign the big three what cap space it left for the bench?

They have to get Wade on a reasonable deal for his ability.  They need to let Bosh walk.  They should trade for Millsap and maybe sign bledsoe.   They don't really need a big three.   They need good players in their prime and some depth that isn't ancient or head cases.  

Per Mr. Multiple Sauces, Houston offers Bosh $96mil over 4yrs.  My soap opera script coming together?

Also, I now realize I have no idea how to use twitter tags. smoke.gif

Edited by kg01

• Moderators

Per Mr. Multiple Sauces, Houston offers Bosh $96mil over 4yrs.  My soap opera script coming together?

If Bosh stays, he'll be the most hated man in Miami, but loved everywhere else.  He'll take the bait Houston has left out and Miami will get Melo... Sigh.  Wish Melo would sign with the Knicks or Lakers already.  I want Lebron back in Cleveland and an end to this Miami BS.

C'mon Bosh - take the $$$$$$ and run already - get FAcy moving. LBJ don't want you know more.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

If Bosh stays, he'll be the most hated man in Miami, but loved everywhere else.  He'll take the bait Houston has left out and Miami will get Melo... Sigh.  Wish Melo would sign with the Knicks or Lakers already.  I want Lebron back in Cleveland and an end to this Miami BS.

True he'll be hated there, but you can't pay your kids', kids', kids', kids', kids' private school tuition with free steak dinners in south beach.

It really does appear they're sweating Bosh out so he can be the one that breaks up their trio and thereby become the hated one.  If I'm him I call them out for acting like middle schoolers.  It's time for all these guys to stop being all buddy-buddy all the time.

Melo to the Heat is an upgrade in name only.

Edited by kg01

• Moderators

First, you need the link to the tweet.  It is found by clicking on the time stamp of the tweet and copying the url.  Time stamp is in the red box:

TWTtimestp_zpsd50763bf.png

Then in the "Reply To This Topic" box at the bottom of the thread, click on the Tweet bird (red box):

TWTprocess_zpsb82b40cc.png

Paste the url into the content box and click "OK".  All done.

• Like 1

Poor Chris - he trying to stay friends with the popular kids and they are giving him the cold shoulder.

If they're not interested in having him back - Miami needs to renounce his rights. Seems like they want him to take the fall for the break up.