• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IF we don't get Deng....

Diesel

Good point. Thad seems to do everything pretty well too. He fills up the stat sheet regularly.

But I thought Thad was more of a power forward than a small forward or is he more of a tweener?

Also can Thad slash to the goal? I forget but lately I've seen him around the post, posting up more than handling the ball on the perimeter.

But I thought Thad was more of a power forward than a small forward or is he more of a tweener?

Also can Thad slash to the goal? I forget but lately I've seen him around the post, posting up more than handling the ball on the perimeter.

I believe Philly has mostly played him at PF but not sure if it's because of their roster or if that's his best position. He's not the quickest but he can get to the basket and his length helps a lot, plus he can stroke the 3 ball.

I'm all for Thad. If I recall correctly he lit us up in Philly one game this year. Versatile combo forward that can create matchup problems. High character guy also.

I wouldn't mind Thad Young at all. Much better than Nick Young.

In thinking about it, T Young might be better than Deng:3 years younger and far fewer miles on the legs.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind Thad Young at all. Much better than Nick Young.

In thinking about it, T Young might be better than Deng:3 years younger and far fewer miles on the legs.

And now you have me thinking about it. I'll gladly take Thaddeus Young over Deng and Ariza, especially considering what the both of them are allegedly asking for. But the more important question is whether the Sixers would be THAT stupid to hand him over?