• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kent Bazemore to meet face to face with Hawks tomorrow

TJR4536

So is this guy a possible starter to some of you?

I don't know a lot about bazemore but I think it's interesting that the spurs are after him too....that's makes me hope the hawks sign him.

So is this guy a possible starter to some of you?

I don't know a lot about bazemore but I think it's interesting that the spurs are after him too....that's makes me hope the hawks sign him.

No way is he a starter. Not now anyways.

• Premium Member

I prefer Meeks but he was a little pricey. I prefer a guy like P.J. Tucker also. I am not a fan of a single move this team has made this offseason

If your gonna be a fan of this team you have to understand rumors of top free agents is just talk, nothing ever comes of them and we end up with bottom feeder players.

I guess we've found our next star - a scrub on a 27 win Lakers team - smh.

Some of you guys amuse me every summer.

Who here called him a star?  Or even a starter for us?  Perhaps you're projecting your own feelings about him onto us and feeling guilty about it? 

• Like 1

So are we signing him to be our starting SF? If not, why are we spending more cap space not upgrading our starting unit, voided of elite talent, and more specific a starting SF? This guy had playing time due to the tanking Lakers.

Edited by RWF

• Premium Member

Who here called him a star?  Or even a starter for us?  Perhaps you're projecting your own feelings about him onto us and feeling guilty about it?

Attacks the rim like an animal. Ferocious first step. Shot 37% from 3 in LA. Definitely needs to improve decision making but has good vision for a wing.

Can be a monster on defense. Could be a steal at 3mill a year.

Kinda looks like praising to me.........

Attacks the rim like an animal. Ferocious first step. Shot 37% from 3 in LA. Definitely needs to improve decision making but has good vision for a wing.

Can be a monster on defense. Could be a steal at 3mill a year.

Kinda looks like praising to me.........

Projecting lol

Those are things you could read on any free agent or draft profile.

Not a single person in this thread thinks a 3 million dollar young journeyman is a star.