• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good News and Bad News

WraithSentinel

I couldn't think of a clever topic title for this.

I had a kidney stone earlier this year. Hospital did a CT scan. Discover what look like a cyst. Told me to follow up with a doctor. Doctor order to get an MRI. Got the result back and they discover a tumor on my Kidney. Doctor believe it is beneign. It is sort of just hanging off the kidney. Won't know for sure it is cancer or until after I have it remove. Doctor is confident it is beneign. Rest of the Kidney look fine.

He told me that I would have to get routine scans every 6 months for a few years. If nothing shows up after that then I will be good to go. Hopefully everything turn out well.

Edited by WraithSentinel

That is the thing. I feel fine right now. I got no symptoms or anything that would suggest anything is wrong. That is the belief we caught it early. He said the kidney look healthy. It doesn't appear it has been effected.

I go see the doctor who will likely perform the surgery within next couple weeks. They gave me two options. The removal option appear to be the best option just from listening to the doctor. We will see what the other doctor said then go from there.

Edited by WraithSentinel
  • Like 1