• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Free Agency can finally begin. James return to Cleveland

WraithSentinel

Pat Riley has already taken his trash can to the street...

Look for him, Riley and a whole mess of guys to get ... exSposed.

I'm here all week folks.  Tip your waiter.

• Moderators

And the Heat won't retain Bosh because he really isn't that good.  He's use to making millions and winning titles while hanging on players coattails, so Dwight & Harden looks more appealing than Heat with broken Wade.

Stephen A. Smith  said that Lebrons decision  today makes him the most beloved figure in all of sports. I say Stephen A. is still a master of the oral arts.

It's true.  I like Lebron now and I have hated him since he was drafted and received the "King" moniker.  Lebron going home to Cleveland has made me do two things:

A) Make me laugh at the fair-weathered Heat fans and B) hate Dwight more for not being able to do the same.  I mean seriously, a Dwight/Horford combo would have been legit... More bitter than black coffee on that, Dwight.

• Moderators

Just on to eat some crow.  I didn't think Lebron would actually make the jump but I do think that he is making the right basketball decision to the extent he is trying to partner with a more talented roster with better resources.  His jumping from Miami to Cleveland also sky rockets the value of the pick Cleveland owns from Miami.  Finally, interested to see if they try to flip Wiggins and parts for Love.

• Premium Member

Houston will be tough with Bosh and a returning Parsons.

And the Heat won't retain Bosh because he really isn't that good.  He's use to making millions and winning titles while hanging on players coattails, so Dwight & Harden looks more appealing than Heat with broken Wade.

It's true.  I like Lebron now and I have hated him since he was drafted and received the "King" moniker.  Lebron going home to Cleveland has made me do two things:

A) Make me laugh at the fair-weathered Heat fans and B) hate Dwight more for not being able to do the same.  I mean seriously, a Dwight/Horford combo would have been legit... More bitter than black coffee on that, Dwight.

Maybe superman Lebron starts a trend and gets sheeple like Dwight thinking again about playing for their hometown.

• Like 1

Can;t see where Lin is going to help the Lakers..............maybe in attendance but they could be in trouble.

Lin expires next year - LAL will hoard capspace for 2015.