• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Deng to Phoenix?

Vol4ever

If we don't get him, looks like we'll either save cap space going into 2015 free agency, or there's a trade Danny wants to get done. 

Looks like Bledsoe may be available?

Save cap room for 2016 Dwight Howard coming home ? (half-kidding)

If we don't get him, looks like we'll either save cap space going into 2015 free agency, or there's a trade Danny wants to get done.

If the plan is to save cap space for 2015 then we traded away lou and bebe for literally nothing, making it the DUMBEST trade in Atlanta history.

If the plan is to save cap space for 2015 then we traded away lou and bebe for literally nothing, making it the DUMBEST trade in Atlanta history.

How'd you expect Ferry to know most of these guys were going to get overpaid? Jeez, relax. 

Seriously? I like the way ferry is moving. id rather not get anyone than to overpay. 15mil for Parson/Deng/ariza? heck no let someone else spend it. Id rather have the cap space 

• Like 2

Yeah it is looking like a bad gamble on Ferry's part. But I would be lying if Tavares looking better than Bebe this summer league wouldn't make me feel a little bit better.

Still plenty of dudes out there in either free agency or trade. Deng, Stephenson, Melo, Wade, Ariza, Bledsoe, Dragic, Love, Gasol, Monroe all available to some extent and only so many competitive teams and free agent dollars around. Still time left.

No way Phoenix holds onto all of I.T., Dragic, Bledsoe, Goodwin and Ennis.

Seriously? I like the way ferry is moving. id rather not get anyone than to overpay. 15mil for Parson/Deng/ariza? heck no let someone else spend it. Id rather have the cap space

I agree I don't want to overpay for these role players either. Which makes this a bad trade because now we're in a position that we feel like we have to do something this off-season when we could've just kept lou and bebe. Let's just hope bebe's knees are really as bad as everyone is saying or else this trade is gonna go down in hawks history with drafting Marvin over cp3. I'm not saying bebe will turn into a cp3 level talent but if he becomes a starter... This message board will never hear the end of it.

I agree I don't want to overpay for these role players either. Which makes this a bad trade because now we're in a position that we feel like we have to do something this off-season when we could've just kept lou and bebe. Let's just hope bebe's knees are really as bad as everyone is saying or else this trade is gonna go down in hawks history with drafting Marvin over cp3. I'm not saying bebe will turn into a cp3 level talent but if he becomes a starter... This message board will never hear the end of it.

Well you have to play to win. Ferry made a move. Like I've said earlier. We just need to keep winning. Someone will come or we will develop a player. Im really not upset. our team isn't bad or in a bad position. People here just want us to make a move just to make it. Im glad we got rid of Lou to be honest. He was a one trick pony.  

• Like 1