• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks offering Pau Gasol 11 million a year [Update: Signing with Chicago]

GameTime

Watch us sign Chris birdman Anderson lol .. Which wouldn't be completely bad :/

That would be completely and unbelievably bad...nothing against the odd looks...but the guy isn't very good.

Note:  One of the funniest opening lines for a "joking" competition in the navy for fun was a guy who took the microphone and said:

"Let me begin by saying...I beat that sodomy rap".

Edited by DJlaysitup

i am glad of DF trying to bring somebody in but seriously, I would love to know why does star players avoid Hawks like the plague?  Sure the history of the Hawks is a gloomy one but this team has the potential to do great things and still they don't want to come here? I think we need to know why??Inspector_gadget-8970605.jpg

If CLE can get Love for Wiggins and have a lineup of Var., Love, King James, best 2 guard they can get or have, Kyrie Irving...lookout.

We would have a solid shot against them with Pau Gasol...and if we keep DMC.  Not a sure shot, but competitive. 

Pau is actually better than Var.....a healthy Horford/Millsap at PF can give Love work to do...Millsap/DMC could give King James fits...DMC can out athlete any 2 they have...and Teague has always played well against Kyrie...usually beating him out "stats wise".

To be honest...and add in Korver's sharp shooting and Mack maybe being a good matchup against their 2nd string PG...we might just beat them.

Edited by DJlaysitup

• Premium Member

i am glad of DF trying to bring somebody in but seriously, I would love to know why does star players avoid Hawks like the plague?  Sure the history of the Hawks is a gloomy one but this team has the potential to do great things and still they don't want to come here? I think we need to know why??Inspector_gadget-8970605.jpg

It's the money. Hawks are known as a cheap owned team.

Money's buys a lot. The Feds took his computer, they don't do that without knowing something

You clearly have no no clue about the situation and are talking out of your ass.  You should look up the recent interview with Birdman where he talks about the whole situation.  

• Like 2

Money's buys a lot. The Feds took his computer, they don't do that without knowing something

The Feds took his computer and cleared him - the girl set up fake accounts and was emailing herself. Research - the info is out there.

• Premium Member

You clearly have no no clue about the situation and are talking out of your ass.  You should look up the recent interview with Birdman where he talks about the whole situation.

I saw the interview and he got lucky getting out of that one. They shipped him out of Denver quickly. As for saying I'm talking out of my ass is completely out of line.

Seriously dude. Spreading misinformation about such a major accusation is appalling. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Garbage posts like this remind me that spending too much time on message boards probably kills brain cells.

• Premium Member

I wonder if Pau being offered this contract means that Deng said thanks, but no thanks.  Kinda feels like a desperate move by Ferry, but who knows what tricks are up Ferry's sleeve.

It appears to be desperation but we don't know whether or not DF has been on Pau the whole time or not.

• Premium Member

Seriously dude. Spreading misinformation about such a major accusation is appalling. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Garbage posts like this remind me that spending too much time on message boards probably kills brain cells.

Seriously dude............I don't like the guy and think he is bad news. If you don't like it then move on.

I'm done with this discussion.

Was - he looked really bad in the playoffs.

The Heat were much better with Anderson on the floor. Without him they had no interior defense at all. Granted Tim Duncan was on a mission.

His per 36 stats were very good for a bench center at 12 ppg, 10 rpg, and 2.5 bpg.

64% FG pct b/c he only takes shots at the rim.

I wonder if Pau being offered this contract means that Deng said thanks, but no thanks. Kinda feels like a desperate move by Ferry, but who knows what tricks are up Ferry's sleeve.

I'm not sure why it has to be a desperate move, just like at draft time I'm sure DF has a list of targets and as each one comes off the board he moves unto the next one. Same principle applies - he has a list of targets - started at SF where we have a need, he offered they declined. Moving on, next up a C - make an offer, see what happens.

It's been pointed out time and again - star players don't want to come here for whatever reason. DF, Bud, Koonin are trying to change that perception - they won't replace whatever malaise is hanging over this franchise overnight after years of missteps.

Yeah yeah I know let's just blow it up and tank - like that worked so well the last time with picks 2.3,5,6,11.