• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks offering Pau Gasol 11 million a year [Update: Signing with Chicago]

GameTime

He is not a difference-maker anymore. Millsap and Horford are much better at this moment. We need a top wing, if not, let's offer him a one year deal like we did with Brand. If he wants more, just pass.

I disagree. And so does the rest of the league. He was a bad fit for D'Antoni's offense.

I disagree. And so does the rest of the league. He was a bad fit for D'Antoni's offense.

Maybe off the bench, but not as a main player of their team. He is not that Pau of 2010

Oh the one where we go after big names to get turned down and then sold on having flexibility?

I thought that we signed an All-Star last year and a starter..

At least if you have the money, you have opportunities, even if it's 1%, but if you don't have the money, you have 0% of chances...

Teams (OKC, Chicago, SA) want him to start/play 30 minutes a game.

I don't know where you got that information that he would play 30 minutes per game... I doubt he plays 30 minutes in San Antonio where even Parker doesn't

Pau may have played more professional games than 99%  of the league (I mean, except Kobe and someone else) and has had a lot of injuries... wherever he goes he should get limited minutes at least in the Regular Season