• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why not Lance! [Update: signs with Charlotte 3yrs / 27 million]

lush23

I like when crazy is on my team. Lance is a bit immature but he is still very young and talented and an unselfish player. He is exactly the size and type of athlete we need. Get Lance!

You may like when crazy is on your team, but not when he is a locker room cancer. Hawks fans should know better remember JR Rider - we have to build the team the right way. Ferry has built a solid team that plays hard, we need  a star on the court and in the locker room. Lance is not the answer at any price. 

This is hilarious. Have we really hit rock bottom where we have to ask ourselves "why not Lance?" I'm not completely against the idea and never have been but come on man. Can you seriously not think of any reasons why you wouldn't want to give this guy a huge contract?

Hawks management are all pansies. They don't want to get anyone out of their system. Lance is a phenomenal player and will mature. I really dislike Danny Ferry and his mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hawks won't sign Stephenson, but there is something about the description Hoops Hype gave Evan Turner that is sure to ring a bell in the ASG's ear...

FAevanturner_zps4a04f13d.png

forgot all about turner he kinda looked decent against the hawks in the playoffs until

Vogal stopped playing him? Would mind signing him to small deal

• Moderators

forgot all about turner he kinda looked decent against the hawks in the playoffs until

Vogal stopped playing him? Would mind signing him to small deal

And when you say small, you mean 2 yr/$6 mil.  Anything more would surely put an end to our dear friend @AHF.  Hell, signing him alone might do that...

But I think taking a chance at Bud correcting his game at less than $4.5 mil/yr would be worth it.  We'd at least have something to talk about.