• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATLANTA HAWKS 2014 5 BOLD PREDICTIONS

NJHAWK

http://hoopshabit.com/2014/07/26/atlanta-hawks-5-bold-predictions-2014-15/#./?&_suid=1406393992291011610474579050966

1. Jeff Teague will be an all star

2. Payne will be a key role player

3. Dennis will be traded

4. Hawks will be the 5th seed

5. Hawks will win the 1st round

Im not sure these are bold but it wasnt a bad article. I think we can be higher than 5th and win more than just the 1st round but I am optimistic.

we wont trade dennis trust me we believe he is our future! we wouldn't have drafted him with already having teague if we didnt think he would one day be starting and we can also have 3 points alot of teams do like the spurs. just what i think

Who is going to be 2nd seed?

I think it goes.

Cleveland(but only if they get Love or Wiggins is a star from day one)

Chicago (but only if Rose is atleast 90% of what he used to be)

Then its a fight between healthy Atlanta, Washington, Toronto, and Indiana.

A lot of if healthy stuff going on here.

It is too early, but I do agree Dennis gets traded.

Like you guys think he is gonna be traded but for what who is gonna trade a good player that we would want for a unproven 2nd year player that has never played alot of games in his nba carrer? what are we gonna upgraded by tradeing him? nothing bec he isnt leaving we arnt gonna blow 2 first round drtaft picks from last years draft 1 allready was a bust

I think it goes.

So you think Miami falls out of top 5? Not so sure about that

• Premium Member

I think the East will be slightly stronger this season. I dont see Miami being better than even Charlotte. Charlotte has a better chance to be top 5 than Miami does, and Atlanta has a better chance than both when Horford is healthy

I think it goes.

Well I forgot about Charlotte and I agree they should be good defensively on the wings and have just enough scoring to scare some teams.

Cleveland

Chicago

Atlanta

Charlotte

Indiana

Miami

Toronto

Wahington

Those are your likely playoff teams. Celtics and Bucks could be improved from last year. Pistons did pick up SVG.

• Premium Member

Hawks top 3 seed

Horford & Millsap Allstars

Lead the league in assists

NBA Finals

NBA Champions

I like it! Good post for this thread because that is defintely a bold prediction, lol

• Premium Member

If we expect Bazemore to duplicate what he did in LA he shouldnt disappoint. But if he can be our lite Ginobili in that type of Role that might take enough pressure off of Sap Jeff and Al to perform at a higher level for us.

• Premium Member

Well I forgot about Charlotte and I agree they should be good defensively on the wings and have just enough scoring to scare some teams.

Cleveland

Chicago

Atlanta

Charlotte

Indiana

Miami

Toronto

Wahington

Those are your likely playoff teams. Celtics and Bucks could be improved from last year. Pistons did pick up SVG.

I say watch out for Brooklyn... and NY.

If Brooklyn gets a healthy Lopez, they will make the playoffs.   If NY finds a game for Calderon, they will make noise.

Instead of 1 prediction . . . here's my 5

5) Bazemore will disappoint the fan base

4) Payne plays well enough to become the 3rd big off the bench, and makes All-Rookie 2nd team.

3) DeMarre Carroll makes good on his "African-American Kyle Korver" prediction, and shoots 40% from 3 point range.

2) The fan base will completely HATE Thabo Sefolosha by January

1) Horford suffers an injury ( out 2 - 3 weeks ) guarding a big center, prompting him to say that he doesn't want to play center full time anymore.   He even hints at wanting a trade if the Hawks can't bring in a big guy to help him.  So the Hawks react . . . by either trading Millsap for a center . . or trading Horford himself.