• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA 2k15

TJR4536

IN 2013-2014 nba game NBA 2k14 had the hawks player ratings as so

• Jeff Teague - 76
  • Paul Millsap - 80
  • Al Horford - 84
  • Kyle Korver 64

I think they are all Very under rated. But that was at the begging of last season and they never update them. Lets just share a few more rating so you could get a comparison of these players to other. 

•  Micheal Jordan - 99
  • Lebron James - 99
  • Kevin Durant - 97
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Kobe Bryant - 93

Im not sure what our players should be rated but i think all 85. At least and just as a heads up they under rate all role players like kyle bec i know he isnt a 64 overall. They dont watch anytape to see hes under rated and everything. That he is not just good a 3 pointers. If you want anymore questions about a rating or so just tell me?

Is Millsap the lowest rated all-star from last season? Hawks players always get dogged ratings wise

Not true...when we had josh smith they always gave him a rating he didn't deserve and he was always a lot better than horford and slightly worse than Johnson....it was always a higher rating in the upper 80s for smith!

And 2k is still giving smith these ratings! I respect the game but 2k14 on the next gen was horrible and they never did a roster update for the game to adjust ratings.

I'm not a gamer as I only buy 2k and madden every year but I expect a huge change next game.

Hawks should have ratings as...

Teague-80 (should go up of he brings playoff Teague to all next season like he claim he will)

Korver-72 (2k never plays Korver on his 3 pt shot as he always gets a 92 or higher but they need a defense zone rating and Korver should have solid 80 at that.)

DMC-76 (he hit a bunch of 3s on a good percentage last season and he's an all out hustler...I remember I use to always check every hawks ratings and Zaza always had a 99 in hustle as well as a high offense rebound rating!)

Sap- 86 (dude made the all star game last season so he's going to get respected next game! Don't be shocked when they rate him higher than our best player horford)

Horford-83 (he's our best player but as a longtime nba 2k fan boy I know how they rate and horford a not going to get any d rosé love so expect a low 80s rating.)

• Moderators

smh eff 2k. Jeff has been a 76 since 2k13. Yet guys like Eric Bledsoe get an 80+ wtf

2013-14

Teague

16.5 points per game on .541 TS%

17.1 PER

.098 WS/48

106 ORTG (higher is better)

109 DRTG (lower is better)

Bledsoe

17.7 points per game on .578 TS%

19.6 PER

.140 WS/48

110 ORTG (higher is better)

106 DRTG (lower is better)

This one is not hard to understand, IMO, especially if they emphasize defense at all in their ratings.

That said, while I don't follow these ratings closely they always strike me as more of a "playing it by ear" way of rating players rather than some kind of disciplined approach that would drive consistency across teams and players.

• Like 1

They under rate everyone I remember they got players like Chris bosh at 90 and dwade with a 85 dunk heck even in the new nba 2@15 trailer they got dwade doing a reverse dunk lol when the last time he didn't that . They also had the hawks at 29th defense team in the game and like 9th in offense. It doesn't matter I will still play with them . Love playing with them and running our own type of offensive since I watch all of that hawks games I can actually play with thm . I think all our 3 player should be teauge 82 milsap 85 and al at 86 but I know they are never going to do that

• Moderators

IN 2013-2014 nba game NBA 2k14 had the hawks player ratings as so

• Jeff Teague - 76
  • Paul Millsap - 80
  • Al Horford - 84
  • Kyle Korver 64

I think they are all Very under rated. But that was at the begging of last season and they never update them. Lets just share a few more rating so you could get a comparison of these players to other. 

•  Micheal Jordan - 99
  • Lebron James - 99
  • Kevin Durant - 97
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Kobe Bryant - 93

Im not sure what our players should be rated but i think all 85. At least and just as a heads up they under rate all role players like kyle bec i know he isnt a 64 overall. They dont watch anytape to see hes under rated and everything. That he is not just good a 3 pointers. If you want anymore questions about a rating or so just tell me?

Again, I haven't played a basketball game for a few years but everyone I ever played made a guy's jump shot a beast of a weapon so that guys who had sub-par ratings but stellar 3pt shots killed it.  I imagine that Korver has a 99 3pt shot which makes him very, very effective on offense.

i hope they upgrade Coach Bud's ratings as well. In Association mode the HC ratings really matter. I think 2k14 had Bud's offense at B, Defense C or D, Teaching C and Potential D or C. The teaching rating must increase, I say to an "A" and potential to at least a "B". 

Haven't played any game in a couple of years. Was a XBOX guy thinking about buying a PS4 or XBOXONE before year is out. It is just hard to buy a $400 system when you feel like you are only going to be buying 2 or 3 games at the most

Again, I haven't played a basketball game for a few years but everyone I ever played made a guy's jump shot a beast of a weapon so that guys who had sub-par ratings but stellar 3pt shots killed it.  I imagine that Korver has a 99 3pt shot which makes him very, very effective on offense.

One would think that would be the case but it is not.  Korver doesn't even have the catch and shoot attribute.  Teague shoots far better from 3 than Korver does on the game. 

Edited by JETSET