Official Game Thread: Hawks - heat

lethalweapon3

No Payne and no DMC tonight :(

Beginning to wonder if we'll ever get to see Payne this season. Sucks knowing that he could help a lot of our issues and he can't get healthy.

That's a bummer about Payne.

Of course, Thabo could try playing his best D on Deng (you know, cause he's a professional and all) and Deng could still go off for 30 because DENG KNOWS THABO'S GAME WELL FROM BEING ON THE BULLS TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME...AND HE KNOWS THE INS AND OUTS OF THABO'S GAME. See what I did there? The blade cuts both ways. Like any good conspiracy theory, there's always an out that will never allow the theory to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Bless your heart you put my mind at ease...for the moment..

Dennis is a damn pit bull terrier on D. He just glides through screens and always flashes his arms in the passing lane when he retreats from helping.

Man man Money Mike Scott gonna be on Shaqtin A Fool for sure. I'm embarrassed for him.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

I loved that one Korver 3 that was set up by 3 or 4 nice passes. I expect to see more and more crisp ball movement like that as the year progresses. It was a good night other than the defense on Chalmers. That shouldn't happen. Still it's hard to be mad at an easy double-digit win in this league.